T

Our life was cutting through so loud, memories are playing in my dull mind . . .

Even with you by his side, his partner in crime, George began to once again feel helpless.  He was lost.  He didn't know what to do without his brother right by his side.  But he would work at it.  He knew how much you worked to keep him at least a little happy.  He knew how much you cared for him.  He knew he should show you how much he cared, in return.  However, he didn't know how to.  

Your eyes wandered over all of the papers on your table before one caught your eye.  In was folded parchment with Y/N written on top of it.  You hesitantly reached out to it and looked over it before completely opening the letter.  

Dear Y/N,

I want to thank you.  I know I am utterly impossible and I am seemingly hopeless when it comes to getting better.  I want you to know that I will get better.  Like you told me, it might take me years before I'm alright.  But I still want you to know how thankful I am for you.

I feel like the whole world is just crashing at my feet with one problem at a time.  I wish it wasn't like that.  I wish it was something different.  I wish we had Fred back and everything was okay.  But that's just not how it is.  That's never going to happen . . . it's just not.  No matter what we do.

Please.  Take care of yourself before you take care of me.  Even if that takes a millennium for you to get better.  Take that time.  I will be fine.  I won't try to hurt myself.  Mom would bring me back and kill me herself if I did.  I am going back home.  Don't worry, I will answer you if you knock at my door.  But I feel like I've had my stay here.  Thank you so much.

I love you, Y/N.

George

Your eyes grew wide as you read the paper for a few minutes.  You slowly got to your feet before you rushed towards the bedroom George was staying in.  It was empty and the bed was made.  You took a deep breath and frowned to yourself.  What an asshole.  He left with a measly letter and didn't even bother to tell you he was leaving.  You sat the letter down on the dresser and turned towards the door.  There stood George, who held a bag of his clothes and his wand.

"What, you thought I was going to leave you without a goodbye?" he softly asked you.  Your eyes grew wide before you suddenly threw your arms around his neck and tightly hugged him.  Tears began to roll down your cheeks.  "Woah, Y/N . . . " he softly frowned at you and pulled you close to his chest.  He rubbed small circles on your back.  "I told you you needed to take care of yourself," he said.

You looked up at the man, taking a deep breath.  "I love you, too."