ㅡ 021

3 years and 5 months

..............................
Not edited
I literally made this at 3 in the morning.

Jimin remembers the boy sitting beside him underneath the cherry blossom; as the breezy spring air brushes along Jimin's skin. The chocolate hair male sat peacefully, meanwhile, his hooded eyes carefully read each letter from his book. Jimin recalls reading one of the Harry Potter trilogies, a series no matter what he couldn't finish. Jimin's body relaxes under the gray painted sky, humming in delight.

Yoongi sat beside him, eyes closed while his earphones cover his ears. Jimin could hear a muffled sound coming out of the latter's earphones. Jimin hums along Yoongi while the comfortable silence is completely gone. Jimin loves this when he and his best friend hang out underneath the tree. Silence is one of the things both males are fond of. Jimin seems to be the type of person who lives a solitary life, so does Yoongi. However, they both have a passion for music. Yoongi adores making music while his best friend, Jimin, dances and sings along with it. Perhaps, music is one of the main reason why they're best friends.

The age of sixteen, they have first met each other and at this exact spot of the park. Jimin understood why and that is because it is the only part of the park where silence is everywhere.

"Jimin," The latter mumbles, eyes closed. Jimin glance at his hyung's appearance, his smile widens. Yoongi has a lighter tint of skin tone compare to Jimin. The man with a black hair that skin is too perfect to be true is sitting beside Jimin; relaxing underneath Jimin's touch. It makes Jimin's heart flutters a little while butterflies fly in his stomach. Jimin admits that he probably has a crush on the latter. Jimin noticed his feelings has been like this ever since the start, he recalls when he's a mess when he met the black haired male. When his heartbeat increases whenever Yoongi shows his gummy smile to Jimin and only to Jimin. Jimin admires Yoongi's crescent shaped eyes and his thin yet full lips. Lips that he may or may not had dreamed of kissing. He likes Yoongi for awhile, maybe way too long. He waited, but he lost hope. Jimin knew their relationship can never pass being friends.

"Yeah, hyung?" Jimin says while he admires the latter's lfeatures. Jimin blushes when Yoongi flicked his eyes open, Jimin glace away. "I'm not going to do you biology, hyung. Fail all you want, but I'm not goin-"

"I can feel you staring, Jimin." Yoongi interrupts. Jimin's eyes widen as his mouth closes and opens, finding the right words. "I like you, Jimin-ah. This will probably destroy our friendship that we created four years ago, but I'm tired. Remember when I audition under big hit? Hoseok, Namjoon, and I are debuting soon, probably in a couple of months. I want to tell you this because at least you reject me, I can still keep my mind off on something I love doing too. I-I think I... I love you. Jimin, it hurts. I'm tired of being your best friend, it hurts me because I'm tired."

"Hyung-"

"I know, I fucked up. I just fucking ruined four years, Jimin. I'm sorry. Just, I'm sorry for wasting your time all along. I love you and I want you to know that." Yoongi stammers. The older then stood up, whipping his tears away from his flushed cheeks. The elder looked at Yoongi once more before turning his back.

"I love you too," Jimin panics. Jimin's starts to hyperventilate, chest getting tighter each time he breathes. Tears escaping his eyes, lips parted. Jimin then clutches his chest before started talking, "I love you, Min Yoongi. Please don't leave me after telling me this. I won't ruin your dreams of becoming someone big, I just want you with me. Please."

"I'll stay Jimin-ah, even if I debut. Please don't cry." Yoongi whispers as he embraces the younger. Yoongi rests his head on Jimin's shoulders, nuzzling his nose further into the latter's neck. "I promise to love you while I chase for my dreams. Oh my god, all along I thought you didn't return my feelings. Jimin, you don't know how happy I am right now."

Jimin snapped back to reality when he felt fingers touching his cheeks, "Chim, why are you crying?" Yoongi muffles from Jimin's neck. He didn't know he was crying while he remembers one of the memorable time of his life. It has been three years and five months ever since they started going out. While three years ago, Yoongi debuted. Keeping his promise to them being together while Yoongi chases his dreams.

"Nothing, hyung. I just remembered when you first told me you love me," Jimin smiles. He glances at his lover as Yoongi stares with a smile playing on his lips. Jimin pecs Yoongi's grinning lips, butterflies flying in his stomach once more. Yoongi then lets out a hum acknowledging the memory.

It's been three years and a couple of months ever since Jimin and Yoongi started dating; three years of them in a relationship that only Yoongi's group knew. Probably the rest of Big HIt too. Jimin isn't even allowed to tell his friends because he had to follow the contract. The contract that existed three years after Yoongi debuted. It pains Jimin, but he had to understand that Yoongi's future depends on it. He didn't want to ruin his lover's dreams ever since forever. He didn't have the heart and guts to make their relationship official to the public and ruin Yoongi's career just because of them dating. It's difficult, painful, but he understood. He loves Yoongi and he knew the latter do too, and that's the only thing that matters right now.

...............................

Author's note
..............................

This is hella cringey.. I can't write
shit to save my life yo..
Sorry, I've been really busy..ik
I'm alive don't worry. I haven't posted
for a week because school is
starting soon -.-

Too much stress just to get things done.lol.

lol