ㅡ 045

There were rules that keeps their relationship hidden by the public's eyes. But, It's not like homosexuality is a new topic in Korea, however, it's still peculiar for less than half of the country's population. Thinking that their company cared for their reputation as artist blinded Yoongi from the fact Jimin was suffering. He never knew by agreeing to everything the company offers hurts the person he cherish the most. Park Jimin, the man he adores for years into their relationship. The only person who keeps him going, breathing. Not to be dramatic or anything. But, Jimin was the bright sun who collided with the darkness that surrounded him. Kang Yoonji, a girl he never even knew existed. A girl BigHit offered to start a dating rumour with. The stupid and selfish person he is agreed. The reason behind this was to boost their rating, but the other which led Yoongi to agree was to be able to see Jimin often than usual. To finally be seen together in the public's eye. However, he didn't know it would affect Jimin that much to the point that he would leave Yoongi behind. His self-centered mind took over, destroying his sweet and innocent Park Jimin.

Until the day he found out that he was the reason of Jimin's suffering finally opened his eyes at how inconsiderate of a person he is. All along he's been trying to protect the career's they've built, but now it's the last thing that's on his mind. All along he was hurting the one he loves because he was just too ignorant to care of Jimin's feelings. All that 'it's okay' and the 'don't worry about it' was a facade Jimin shows Yoongi to hide the fact that he's in pain. A relationship they've been in knowing that Yoongi was the only one happy and Jimin was too selfless to see his own suffering.

This is why Yoongi's letting go of Jimin because seeing him unhappy because of him breaks Yoongi the most. Seeing his selfless and naive Jimin blinded by Yoongi's selfish and ignorant self will just hurt both of them even more. That's why he accepted if Jimin found someone else that would make him happy, he will be too. Because the only source why Yoongi is still breathing in this unfair and cruel reality is because of Jimin. If Jimin can finally find the true meaning of happiness, then he will let him go because as long as Jimin is living and breathing he will too.

 If Jimin can finally find the true meaning of happiness, then he will let him go because as long as Jimin is living and breathing he will too