ㅡ 068

Not Edited :)
FYI if you noticed, I never edit my stuff
so it's  really shitty.. sorry!

"Hyung." He whispers. Tears ar3 soon dropping from his eyes as he squeeze Yoongi's lifeless hand. All the tubes attached to his pale body which only makes Jimin sobs even more. The incident was so unexpected, as if it was just yesterday both of them are holding hands, and smiling to one another under the bedsheet cover.

"Hyung, why? Why did you do this to yourself? You know I love you, right? I will never forget the day we vow to each other about how we will love each other endlessly, but why? Why did you do this to yourself?" He sobs even more, tears not stopping. "Hyung, please wake up. What do you mean you must let go? I never regret loving you by one bit, yes you hurt me, but why? I never hurt to the point I hated your existence. I thought you don't love me anymore that's why I left for the sake of you being happy. I wish I never lacked, I wish I loved you with my heart, and I wish I never let you go. This is all my fault, you never been in this stupid accident if it weren't for me."

He's so confused, especially to how Yoongi ended up. In this pale room to Yoongi's paler skin, looking as if he's lifeless under all the tubes attached to his mouth. Jimin continues whispering his forgiveness and regrets beside Yoongi as his tears never stopped from dropping onto his cheeks.

;

Days have passed, probably even months did too. Yoongi's condition stayed the same, he was under a coma. The accident was too fatal that it caused the older to break bones and the worst part is that he could even suffer from memory lost after waking up. It's been months ever since the accident and Jimin never left his side. He's mostly too scared to let go. That maybe if he did he'll never see Yoongi beside him ever again.

That he will forget who Jimin was.

"Hyung," He says as a smile paints his lips. "It's me your Jiminie. It's been exactly 91 days ever since this happened to you. I know you can hear me and I want to tell you that everyone misses you. I miss you too. I wish you can talk to me, please show me that you can hear me. Please" He says firmly, a drop of tear falls from his eye.

"I'm sorry. I-I just really miss you. I love you, hyung; will never stop telling you that I do." He says. "I got news for you! Namjoon-hyung and Seokjin-hyung told me that they're dating. Could you believe they've been hiding it from us ever since BTT debuted? Just like us. I just hope that I never gave up, it would've never lead to this. It's all my fault, hyung. Taehyung and Jungkook are engaged now! They've been dating for four years, could you believe that? They got married before us. I'm happy for them though. Hoseok-hyung in the other hand is still as energetic as he is. He's been crushing on someone in EXO, apparently. I'm happy for him too."

He smiles as he grips Yoongi's hands, kissing it. He spends his time inside the walls of the hospital talking to Yoongi. He sometimes goes along with his other friends which are also friend's of Yoongi's. However, he likes spending his time inside the room with Yoongi, glancing at his figure as he talks away as if Yoongi was actually there to respond.

A/N:
Happy ending or not? I'm sill deciding if I should stop everyone's  suffering and call it off with a happy ever after... or you haven't suffered enough and end it with something depressing? Idk :)))) *evil laugh*