Ch.2 Weapons do not weep... [Edited]

(3rd pov) (2671 Words)

'You are a weapon; and weapons do not weep' X chanted repeatedly in her mind in hopes that it would distract her from the white hot pain that surged up her bare back with each burning whip. 'ten.. eleven... twelve...', she counted in her head face void of any emotion and body unflinching with each crack of the whip. This method of punishment was one of many that X was very familiar with. One of many that she hadn't experienced in a while, but one that she had grown accustomed to.

The 'higher ups' quickly caught wind and punishment was followed shortly after. She knew the consequences of her actions, they tried so desperately to control her, but no one could tame the wild flames that raged inside her.

"That's enough 3FR3N", said a stern but familiar voice. 'Dr. Vallen', X thought with relief when she heard the voice of her creator, savior, and the closest thing she had to a friend.

"You know you aren't supposed to be down here doc", the wolfish guard said in a slightly threatening tone towards the silver haired man.

"I have orders from the higher ups... Her presence has been requested.", Dr. Vallen replied back in a harsh tone.

"...Fine...", the guard snarled back before nodding his head towards the other guards. They moved swiftly, almost gliding across the bloody and dirtied concrete floor, and began unlocking the restraints that held her still through the whole ordeal.

But one guard couldn't pass up the opportunity to harass the young woman. Something that wasn't uncommon there. With little to no one stopping them, due to their intimidating size and strength, the 'guards' could do what they pleased with any unfortunate soul that happens to cross their path. Not all of them were bad, they ranged from sexually, physically, emotionally and mentally abusive to, at the very least, having the decency of dropping off the injured to the medical wing.

"Looks like the little runt has finally calmed down", Said an all too familiar voice; the voice of the man that pushed her to attack. The voice of the man who was the reason for the throbbing pain on her back...

A low snarl slipped between her lips as X slowly lifted her head to see Ire squatted down right in-front of her. '...Kill him...' '...Make him suffer...', the voices began echoing aggressively and sadistically in her head. Oh how she wished she could rip his jaw from his skull and make him feel all of the pain she has ever endured due to his provocative ways.

"Ire! Do not taunt her!", Dr. Vallen warned the naïve guard not wanting to have to get in the middle of X and her next victim. Ire growled in annoyance before standing with a huff and taking three steps back and away from X. The heavy metal restraints fell to the floor with a loud bang; the spacious room causing a seemingly never ending echo to ring.

The popping of bones echoed as X rolled her stiff shoulders and neck before rising from her place on the now bloodied, grimy, and sweat filled floor. She glided across the room silently, years training shown in simply her walk. X stopped, only for a moment, as she stopped at a splintering wooden bench that was rotted due to the years of endless torture and blood shed. She slipped on the black sports bra swiftly, not caring if the other men saw, for she new they would be dead before the sun rose.

As X passed the guards she kept her gaze straight forward, not meeting their lustful stares, knowing well that if she stopped she would kill every single one of them and foil her plans of escape knowing full well that she would be placed in MAX. But for guard 3FR3N looking wasn't enough.

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed loudly in the once silent room. X stopped dead in her tracks as the stinging feeling on her rear faded away. No one spoke.... No one moved... No one dared to even breathe as the atmosphere in the room turned cold and stale.