DISCLAIMER

MATURE: For graphic violence and gore, depictions of sexual slavery, depictions of police brutality, sexual content, strong language, and drug usage.

This story is incredibly dark as it discusses serious themes like mental illness, violence, rape, and other controversial topics. There are some moments of graphic violence and sexual harassment that might disturb some readers. If you are squeamish, reader's discretion is advised.

Additionally, several of the characters have views and opinions that some may find politically incorrect. Because of that, some dialogue might be offensive to some readers, but it is not intended to reflect my own views. They are meant to give each character a diverse personality, whether they're likable or not.

Also, given my lack of experience with mental disorders, there may be some medical/scientific inaccuracies involving the disorders being depicted. I've been doing extensive research and will try to depict these as realistic and accurate as possible. Admittedly, I may still take a few creative liberties but none too outlandish. This is a sci-fi story after all.

Without further do, enjoy the story! Leave comments and vote!

- Jake Linas