Chapter 29

Wes and I talked out our stupid fight and he decided he's not pushing the issue anymore. He said when I'm ready to just tell him. That isn't really a compromise but it's as good as we can get I guess. I just can't handle fighting with him. I love him way too much to be mad at him over something so small.

Wes's fans have been sending some serious hate my way since some pictures of us in Vegas got leaked into the media. Yep, and the tabloids made out our marriage to seem like a sham to get attention. I don't know how much more I can take before I break honestly. This is never what I thought one date to get back at an ex boyfriend could lead to.

"Brianna!" Wes yelled through my apartment. "Was that the last box?" He asked when he found me sitting on my bed.

"Yeah it was the last one." I nodded.

I know what your thinking. You think I'm moving in with Wes huh? Well you'd be wrong. Shayla's moving in with Drew and we're helping them move boxes. "Do you wanna follow them over or let them unpack on their own?" Wes asked.

"Their on their own now." I sighed laying back in the bed and patting for Wes to join me.

He laid down next to me and sighed heavily. I know he's upset I haven't brought up moving in with him yet. Honestly I don't know why I'm so hesitant. "What are you thinking about so hard?" Wes asked smoothing out the crease that was formed from me scrunching up my nose as I argued with myself in my head.

"Move in with me. Shayla's gone and I hate being alone." I rushed the words out before I changed my mind.

"Seriously?" He laughed.

"Yeah, I know it's what you want and if it doesn't work you can just move back in with Keaton." I said.

"Brianna it's going to work." He sighed. "I don't you to just do this because its what I want."

"I want to live with you Wes." I admitted. "I don't even know what I'm afraid of anymore. All my life I had this idea of the perfect guy and your everything I hoped for, and yet I just keep trying to push you away. I guess I just think it's too good to be true."

"Well I'm not going anywhere no matter how hard you push." He smiled. "I'm desperately in love with you Brianna, and my biggest fear is losing what we have."

"I know I'm moody and annoying and have trust issues, but I want you to move in with me. You're going to have to put up with me constantly. I can't cook anything, and we'll never be on time because I'm always late. If you can deal with that though I'd be happy to have you live with me." I rolled so I was cuddled next to him and smiled at him.

"I think I can handle that as long as you don't care that I'm a slob." He laughed shaking the bed.

"I can probably deal with that." I nodded.

He leaned and kissed my forehead. "Then I guess were moving in together?"

"I guess so." I caught myself smiling still. This boy makes me so happy.

The next day Wes moved his stuff into my apartment. He put all his music stuff in Shayla's old room along with his clothes in her old closet. After we put all his stuff in its new home we collapsed on the couch and watched a scary movie. I think he thought it'd freak me out and he'd get to cuddle me, but little does he know I love scary movies.

"Wanna watch another one?" I asked when it was over.

Wes looked up at me as I walked to the DVD player. "You're not scared at all?" He asked.

"Nope."

Wes sighed. "Lets do something else?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Sing for me." I requested laying my head in his lap and batted my eyes.

"Which song?" He asked playing with my hair softly.

"Feelin right's my favorite, I like the second verse." I hinted.

"I'm gonna sleep sound at night

Cuz I'm - from the pillow fight tonight

Im bundeld up tight with my boo on the side

Set the moon right feelin' right

I'm gonna sleep sound at night cuz' I'm

- out from the pillow fight

I'm bundeld up thight with my boo on the side

Set the moon right feelin' right

Feelin' (feelin')

Feelin' (feelin')

Feelin' (feelin')

Feelin' feelin' right

Ooh whoa oh whoa oh

The last night when we skyped

I kissed the screen night night like 5 times

Uh, everytime I laugh it just a spaz attack

And I stood there everytime to not answer back

So maybe baby you can lay me down I play the ukeleele

Singin' lullabys to my lady on the daily

She's so cute

She's so fine

I wanna hit it up and hid it from behind

She's fine like the red wine stuck to my lips

Maybe you could help me get it of with a kiss

And maybe you can help me get it off li(tt)l' miss

Imma speak fresh to you while I kiss your face

I sing a song pal cuz' I know my friend pissed

I know they're jealous cuz' they ain't got this class dismissed." He sang making me shiver at simply just the sound of his flawless voice. God he's so amazing.