xxxiv. master plan

the one where Jackson is a werewolforthe one where the twins are off to the UK

or
the one where the twins are off to the UK

[ S2 1.0 ]

  HEARTBREAK was all that Eleanor could feel in the industrial garage - not from her, from Lydia. In horror, she covered her gasp with her shaking hand as she watched Jackson falter in his stance, his expression filled with pain as near death approached. Eleanor couldn't bare to look at her older brother and uncle, whom has just tore Jacksons life away, and instead looked away, her stomach churning.

Her eyes watered at the sight and she looked to Lydia, who instinctively stepped closer to her former boyfriend, helping him to the floor. Everyone knew not to interrupt.

  "Do you - do you still -"

  Lydia let out a choked sob as she made eye contact with the boy. "I do. I do still love you. I do, I do, I do. I do still love you."

  Jacksons eyes fluttered shut and his head slowly rested on her shoulder, the key he once held in his hand now on the floor. Both Lydia and Eleanor gasped. Lydia let out a small cry, running her fingers through his hair as she held onto him tightly. The others watched in sympathy and horror.

  The strawberry blonde laid him to rest on the floor, her hand caressing his face and arm before she stood up. She attempted to wipe her tears, and turned on her heel towards the group watching her every move. Faltering in her steps, Lydia screwed her eyes shut as she let out a inaudible sob from her quivering lips.

  Immediately, Eleanor rushed forward and enveloped Lydia in a warm embrace. She rubbed her back soothingly as she too shut her eyes, allowing a few tears to stream down her face as Lydia sobbed into her shoulder. However, they did not hold the stance for long.

The sound of scraping claws on the floor took everyone's attention in the room, and the two girls turned to look at Jackson in disbelief. Without so much as a second thought, his eyes snapped open, revealing a familiar cold blue. Eleanor breathed out a sigh of relief and stepped back, in front of Stiles who wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

  The indecent boy made his way to his feet, looking up to the sky as he let out an inhumane roar of power. He was a werewolf now. Jackson slumped his shoulders as his claws and canines retracted, and he turned toward the group before him, his eyes landing firmly on Lydia. He let out a shaky sigh of relief.

  Instantly, the strawberry blonde ran forward and into his arms, hugging tightly as he hands ran through his hair. Eleanor smiled at the couple, leaning her head on Stiles shoulder as she looked up at him and returned the smile to him. He squeezed her shoulders and leant down to press a kiss to her temple, before their attention turned back to the couple reuniting.