How You Meet

Scott- you were walking back to your house from your friend Allisons and it was looking stormy. You walked for a few more minutes and it started pouring down the rain. You reach down and take your heels off and start slowly jogging. You walk towards a crosswalk and start going across without looking both ways.

"HEY! WATCH OUT!" You hear someone scream. You look to the side and just in time he pushes you out of the way.

"Thank you..."

"Scott. Scott McCall." He says. You smile.

"(y/n). (y/n)(y/l/n)" you reply smiling.

Stiles- You are walking past locker after locker trying to find yours. You are new to Beacon Hills and this is your first day at high school.

"Hey you look lost." You hear someone say 

"Oh..hi just a little," you reply. You look up to see a hot guy standing in front of you.

"Here let me see your scheduale." He says taking it from you. "I am Stiles Stillinski by the way." He finishes reading over the paper.

"(y/n) (y/l/n)" You say. He looks at you and smiles.

"I have all my classes with you."

Issac- you and your friends Allison and Lydia were watching the lacrosse practice. You were new at the school and didnt know a lot of people.

Number 14 just shot a goal and I looked at Allison.

"Whos that?" I ask.

"Issac Lahey." She replied. I looked down at my book again and read until I saw a pair of feet standing in front of me. You look up and see a tall handsome boy in front of you.

"Hi im Issac" He says extending his hand.

"Hello, im (y/n)." You reply taking it.

Derek- you were running through the woods and accidently stumble upon the old burned down Hale house. You dont really think, you just start walking towards it.

You walk up the stairs touching the wood and walk inside looking around. You stand there taking the scene in with the report that is going through your mind.

"It's not much but when I need to get away this is where I come." You hear someone say. You turn around and see a tall handsome hot dark haired boy.

"Im Derek Hale." He says

"(y/n) (y/l/n)" you say.

I know its not long but the next ones will be. Comment if you want an imagine and just because. Tell me ideas if you want a specific preference.

Vote¤follow¤fan¤comment

Love you guys ill update everyday usually!