Mother Nature

Scott- you were laying in your room in complete pain and you were contemplating weather or not to go to school tomorrow.  Mother nature decided to be wonderful and drop in unexpectidly. It wasent due for another two weeks. Oh well.

"(y/n)!" Your mom called. "Scotts here!" She finished. You didnt reply, but 30 seconds later he walked in.

"Hey, why were you not in school to day?" He asks you

"Um...aunt flow decided to pay a visit. That was code name for your period.

"Oh...where does it hurt?" He asks putting his hand on your lower stomach instantly taking the pain away. You slwoly fall asleep cradled in his arms

<br />

Stiles- you walked into your next class, Pre claculus. Stiles has this class with you and you were dying because of your period.

"Hey!" Stiles says to you

"Hey, whats up?" You reply he tells you hes good and you go and sot at your table. You two sit together and are partners.

"Whats wrong? You are wearing sweats instead of dresses like you normally do." Stiles writes.

"Oh....um...im on shark week...." You answer.

He writes back with a frowny face and holds your hand.

"whenever it hurts squeeze my hand as hard as you can." He writes. You nod and do that as he told you all day long.

<br />

Derek- you were over at Dereks house after your dad was pissing you off.

"Thank you for dinner Derek." You tell him as he looks through his movies

"No problem babe." He answers. He picks an action movie and sits down. Through the entire movie he tries to turn you on.

"Derek, please." You plead with him. He looks confused. 

"Whats wrong? Are you ok?" Derek knew you would have fun turning each other on but you werent tonight.

"Derek...im...on..you know..." You say blushing.

" no I dont know." He replies.

"My period Derek. Im on my period." You say blushing more.

"Awww im sorry babe." He runs off and gets you a warm blanket.

"Thanks babe."

"Youre welcome." He replies.

<br />

Issac- You walked into your and Issacs art class. He walked in and you smiled at him. You are going through the class ok and it was time to get your smock and paint.

"(y/n), your assignment is to paint something that makes you smile." The teacher says to you. You nod and get to work.

When you were almost finished someone bumped into you and made you paint red all over the painting you worked so hard on.

"(y/n)! Awww look what happened. It's ok." Issac tells you. You cant help it. You start crying and run out of the classroom with everyone staring at you.

"(y/n)? Where are you?" You hear Issac ask. You were on the bleachers in the gym.

"In here." You reply already over your painting.

"You ok?" Issac askes. You nod and lean into him.

"I hate mood swings when im on Aunt Flow." You reply. You hear the next bell and you walk to your next class.