Movie Night

Scott- You and Scott are at your house and are sitting on the couch. Your parents went out on a date and you two are having a date. you were sitting on the couch pouting after you lost the fight about what movie you and Scott were going to watch. You wabted a sweet non pee your pants movie and he wanted to watch The Ward. (A/N thats a really creepy movie, its on netflix check it out)

Halfway into the movie you were scared out of your mind hiding into Scotts chest. He wraps an arm around you and you fall asleep feeling protected by your other half.

Stiles- You were at Stiles house laying on his bed thinking about something when he walked in. 

"(y/n)?" He asks.

"Yes?" You respond.

"What are you doing here?" He asks confused. Can't a girl just come to see her boyfriend?

"Want to watch a movie? My mom and your dad said I could stay the night, Scott and I are mad at each other." You tell him tearing up remembering the fight. After you tell Stiles about it and a major cry session Scott comes and you run to him not caring hes mad and hug him telling him sorry. He accepts and Stiles puts in a funny movie. Jackass 2!

Derek- You wake up confused. Oh yeah, you skipped school. 

"Derek?" You ask looking for him since you were in his loft.

"Yes honey?" He asks. You saw him with a bag in his hand.

"I didn't know where you were." You repsonded.

"Oh, I went to get movies and food and chocolate." He says. You look into the bag and see all of the good food and candy. You hug him and find the scary movie. You didn't get scared and you would find it funny, Derek does. You cuddle up to him to make him feel better about it.

Issac- You were doing the last bit of your homework when the doorbell rang. You went to get it and when you opened it you gasped. 

"Issac! What happened? Was it your dad?" You ask he nods and you sit him own to clean him up a little. While you are cleaning it you apoligize every time he winces and he finishes the last two questions.

"Can we watch a movie?" He asks you. You nod and text your mom and ask if he can stay the night. She says yes and that she will be home later. You tell Issac and he said he was happy. You sit at the end of the couch after putting the notebook in and he lays down with his head in your lap. You gently play with his hair and pull the blanket off of the back of the couch and onto him. 

"I love you (y/n)" Issac says.

"I love you too." You reply. 

THanks for reading guys. I love you and my grandma is in the hospital so please preay for her. I love you guys.