Your First Date

Scott- you are getting ready up in your bedroom getting ready for your date with Scott McCall.

"(y/n)! Scotts here" your mother said.

"OK!"You yell back. You finish with a spritz of your favorite purfume and walk down the stairs.

"Hello beautiful." Scott said with a smile. You smile back.

"Hello!" You reply. Your mom snaps a picture of you two and you walk to his bike and hop on it. He drives to your favorite resturaunt on the beach.

"Scott, you didnt have to!" You said standing in awe.

"I wanted to. Do you like it?" He asks. You nod and you go in and eat dinner. Afterwards you go out to the beach and walk on it for an hour and then he drops you off back home.

Stiles- you are waiting at the park after getting ready for your date with Stiles. He was taking you bowling. You see his jeep pull up and you run to it.

"You look beautiful." Stiles compljments you. Your natural blush creeps up and you think him.

"I'm going to kick your butt tonight." You td him. He laughed and started to drive to the place.

You got there and Stiles paid for everything and you got your shoes on and went to find a ball.

Three games later you had won all the games you were playing. You had to head home abd he drove you.

When you got to the door you kissed his cheek and left him to go in the house wanting more.

Derek- you drive up to Derek's house. Well apartment. You walk to the door and knock. He answers.

"Wow.you look stunning." He tells you. You smile and blush. He takes your hand and kisses it and leads you to a table. You sit down and eat his fancy dinner for you too.

"So what movie do you want to watch honey?" He asks you after dinner.

"Uh..the notebook?" You ask.

"Of course" He replies and you smile. You guys sit down and watch the movie. After a cry session Derek holding you and a popcorn fight, and cleaning the mess you made up, you get into your car and drive home replaying the events of the night over and over again.

Issac- The day of your date, they had a lacrosse game. You didnt care. After the game Issac was taking you out for dinner. You get to the game and find a seat. You see the team warming up and Issac waves at you.

The game was almost over and they were down 9-8 and just a few seconds left on the clock. Scott took the ball and threw it to Jackson and Jackson to Issac and he scored right before the buzzer rang.

They went in over time but in the long run, won 10-9.

",Hey beautiful." Issac says coming from the locker room.

"Hey! Nice game by the way." You tell him. He smiles. He took a shower in the locker room. You go to your car and drive to the resturaunt.

You have a nice time.and when youre done, you go and have a walk to the park from your house, Issacs being only two down the road from yours.

When you get to your house you kiss his cheek.

"Ill pick you up for school tomorrow babe. I love you." You tell Issac. He nods and kisses your hand. You walk into the house and go to bed after a good night.

Do you guys think its good? I need feedback. And suggestions for chapters. Thanks!

Vote¤fan¤comment