Monday

So here's the first part :) Enjoy!! I put the dedication in this part instead of the last one. And I listened to Midnight City by M83 while writing this :) idk why but I just did :P

Mondays were awful. You were pretty sure everyone hated them, especially this Monday. Waking up this morning, showering, and getting ready were pretty much a blur for you, considering all of the homework you'd had to finish last night. It was like all of the teachers had sat down and plotted together to make every project, essay, or test on the same day. After a few breakdowns and a couple cups of coffee you'd managed to finish everything but, sadly only got a few hours of sleep. Yeah, you definitely did not like this Monday.

You slid your lunch tray along the salad bar, accidentally bumping into someone. The small apology you were about to mutter was left on the tip of your tongue once you saw that it was none other than Vanitas. You were not ready to deal with him today.

"Hey there (Name)," Vanitas said, then promptly plastered his signature smirk on his face, "You look pretty tired."

"Yeah, that's because I am," you said wanting to end the conversation as soon as you could, knowing Vanitas he was probably going to say something stupid right now.

"I mean, I know things got pretty wild between us last night but, you could've told me if you were getting tired. To be honest I was getting pretty tired myself," he winked, "Maybe you shouldn't spend the night anymore, you know, take a little break."

You were pretty sure some of the people around you were staring but you honestly didn't care today. You just gave him a glare and turned to grab your tray.

"Woah!" a wide eyed Vanitas grabbed you by both of your shoulders and held you at arms length, "Nice shirt."

You raised an eyebrow, "Thanks..."

"I didn't know you were into them too," he said, letting go of your shoulders.

You looked down to see that you were wearing your favorite bands t-shirt, then you looked at Vanitas's shirt and saw that he was wearing the exact same shirt as you.

"Honestly, I never expected you to like them, I mean you of all people!"

"Seriously?" you gave him a look, he just smirked back at you.

"So, do you have a favorite song of theirs?" he asked as you two grabbed your trays and began walking towards the benches.

"Well actually I really liked their last album and ---"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the lamer and (Name)," you looked up to see Seifer and Fuu standing infront of the two of you. Rai and Vivi were probably busy patroling other areas. The four of them were part of the Disciplinary Committee at school, which really made you wonder how they were even chosen to be a part of it.

"Awww look at that, the two of you are matching," Seifer spat, his voice dripping with sarcasm like always.

"Cute," Fuu said, in her monotone voice.

"Honestly, I think that band is complete trash," Seifer said, Fuu echoing his words as he stepped closer to you, "I expected the lamer," he pointed at Vanitas, "to listen to that kind of trash, but you (Name), never."

"Um actually I really like ---" he cut you off again, grabbing your hand.

"You should just ditch your lamer friends (Name), I would hate to see you turn into a lamer too," he stared at you in a way that made you very uncomfortable, "Can't wait to dance with you this weekend."

He and Fuu turned to walk away and you were about to turn to Vanitas when you saw him take his entire tray of food and chuck it at Seifer's back. As the tray clattered to the floor and Seifer slowly, angrily turned towards Vanitas everyone in the entire cafeteria was dead silent.