Chapter 5 Wildflowers

"I think I want to use wildflowers at the wedding." I said while gazing off into the distant field.

"Why wild flowers?" Taeyung asked

"Do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course! How could I forget the day I met the most beautiful woman in the world?.... I came into your father's shop to buy some things."

"You mean to cause mischief?" I replied in joking tone. 

"Yeah, that too." Taeyang responded while smiling with his big square smile. 

"And that's when I saw you.  Helping your mother put away some new fabric you had just received. I swear I heard the angels singing."

"Do you remember what happened next?" I asked not yet hearing the answer I had originally been looking for.

"Yeah, your father told me to pick my mouth up from the floor and to stop staring at his daughter and kicked me out of the store."

I giggled at the memory.  "What happened next?" I asked

"I came back."

"Mhm." I Said smiling.

"With some wildflowers I had picked from outside of the shop and brought them to you.." Taeyung said with realization in his voice. "Wildflowers....."

"Wildflowers.." I said with a smile on my face even bigger than before.

As we sat there on the blanket with our packed lunch everything felt so right.  Like the whole world was made just for the two of us.

Taehyung moved in closer to me, slowly putting his hand on mine and our fingers intertwined. 

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." He said while leaning his face in towards mine. 

His deep brown eyes stared directly into mine, and I could feel my heart racing.  Butterflies filled my stomach as he gently placed his lips on mine.  The whole world stops when he kisses me.  It's a feeling one can only dream of, yet, this was my reality.  

Taehyung pulled out of the kiss with a slight smile on his face. My cheeks were red from the blushing. 

"Seven.  I think I want seven" he said as he took a bite of his meal

"Seven? Seven what?"

"Children of course!"

I almost choked on my food. 

"Seven children? Do you want to kill me or something?"

Taehyung laughed. 

"What do you think our future will look like, Tae?"

"Well, we will have seven beautiful little babies. Three boys and four girls."

"Why only three boys? Won't you need help taking care of the land?" I asked

"No.  The world needs more beautiful, wonderful, kind and thoughtful women, just like their mother." "We will have a cozy little home that I will have built you with my own hands from the timber of our own land. We'll have chickens, horses, pigs, cows, you name it.  Maybe we will even have an ostrich."

"An ostrich?" I explained "Absolutely not!"

"Ok ok, no ostrich.....How about a sheep? For the fur?"

"I guess we can have some sheep, if we must." I replied back.

"Of course! You'll need it to help see our daughters dresses." He said "We may face some trials, as all people do, but as long as we have each other, we'll be able to conquer it all.  We'll grow old together and our love will extend beyond the bands of death. Forever." He said with such surety that I could not believe anything less. 

Taehyung caressed my face with big strong hand

"I love you more than life itself, Lilly."

*knock knock knock*

I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the sun shining in through my hotel window.

"How did I get back here? How long was I asleep? Where is the Jester?
....wait.  Who is Lilly?"

END OF CHAPTER 5