Chapter 1

"Her lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart." Ashlyn kept singing to herself as she made her way to the vending machine. The hospital food wasn't the greatest, so the vending machine was the best source for decent snacks. She and Stiles had been at the hospital almost all weekend because of Lydia. Ashlyn was so worried about her, she didn't want to let Lydia out of her sight after what happened with Peter. She looked at her choices in the machine and pressed B5 for a twix bar.

Ashlyn smiled in satisfaction as she unwrapped the two pack and took one out then bit into it. She started back towards where Stiles was. Stiles was laying across 3 chairs in the hospital lobby, sleeping. Ashlyn walked up to him and was about to wake him up when she heard him sleep talking.

"Mm. Ashlyn..." Stiles said in his sleep. "You're dirty."

"Stiles." Ashlyn said while her cheeks were getting rosy. "Stiles!"

Stiles' eyes shot open and he flipped over onto his stomach, onto the floor. "What the-" He looked around and when his eyes locked onto Ashlyn he visibly relaxed. "Oh, hey Ash."

"Hi. Just heard you sleep talking. Wasn't aware you did that." Ashlyn said with a smile.

"Did you - did you hear what I was saying?" Stiles stuttered and his face paled.

"No. I just heard mumbling." Ashlyn lied.

"Oh. Okay." Stiles sat in one of the chairs and patted the one next to him for Ashlyn to sit.

"Want a bite?" Ashlyn asked as she sat down and held the Twix bar up to Stiles' mouth. He took a huge bite, easily taking more than half of the bar. "I said bite. Not inhale."

Stiles grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "You love me though."

"Yeah, yeah." Ashlyn said with a smile.

*****

A few hours later, Stiles decided that he was hungry again and he went towards the vending machine, pulling Ashlyn with him.

"I was like just here." Ashlyn complained as they stood in front of the machine.

"Yes. But I was asleep. So here we are." Stiles said with a smirk. He pressed B9 for Reese's. But the machine jammed and the Reese's stopped.

"Seriously? Com -" Stiles started hitting the glass.

"It's okay babe. I'll just put a dollar in and get it out with another one." Ashlyn offered as she reached in her purse.

"No. No, I got it." Stiles said as he grabbed the sides of the vending machine. He started to shake it and it started to tip. Stiles pulled a little too hard and the vending machine started falling towards him. He jumped out of the way and pulled Ashlyn with him. It fell and Stiles looked around to see if anyone saw.

Ashlyn put her fist up to her mouth to keep from laughing. "Nice going, Stiles." She said once she caught her breath.

"Yeah, let's just get out of here." Stiles ushered her away when they all of a sudden heard a scream. Lydia's scream.

"Lydia?" Ashlyn yelled as she and Stiles ran into Lydia's hospital room. She heard the shower on so she ran into the bathroom. Lydia was nowhere to be seen, the only window in the bathroom was open and she was gone. "Oh, no." Ashlyn murmered as she looked back at Stiles with a scared look on her face.

Stiles grabbed her arm and walked out of the room and towards his dad. But not before he grabbed Lydia's hospital gown, the one she was wearing.

"Any other descriptors?" Sheriff Stilinski was talking to Melissa.