Chapter 11

"We've all seen a man at the liquar store beggin' for your change, that hair on his face is dirty, dead-locked, and full of mange. He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes. 'Get a job you fucking slob,' is all he replies." Ashlyn was laying in her bed on Saturday morning listening to music. The time on the clock was about 11am. This is the first time she has slept in since she met Stiles and Scott. She thought it felt nice to not be bothered for a change. The amount of sleep she needed could probably fill a good three or four days. Last night, apparantly Allison's mom tried to poison Scott with wolfsbane vapor. If Stiles hadn't broken the seal and if Derek didn't get to him, Scott would have been dead. Ashlyn's phone went off and it was a text from... Lydia? It read:

"Hey girl, I'm gonna be over at your place to pick you up in a half an hour and we are going to Allison's. Time to pick out dresses for my party tonight!!! :)"

Ashlyn groaned and threw her phone back on her bed then dragged herself up on her aching feet. Walking to the bathroom, she took a quick shower then got out to pick some clothes. She decided on a grey crewneck that said 'New Orleans' on it then some light blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees. Slipping on some ugg boots, Ashlyn went to do her makeup and hair. Ashlyn just put on some mascara for makeup and put her hair in a loose fishtail braid that fell down her left shoulder.

There was a knock on her door and Ashlyn looked at the clock and it was noon. She walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal Stiles standing there with a goofy grin on his face.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and stepped in to give Ashlyn a kiss. She returned it and smiled widely.

"What brings you here?" Ashlyn asked him as she shut the door.

"Well, since Scott has yet to call me, which means there is nothing going on at the moment. I thought that I would come and hang out with you." He shrugged.

"I wish I could." Ashlyn frowned.

"Oh? Have some plans outside of the Supernatural world? Shocking." Stiles smirked.

"Oh hush. It's with Lydia. She wants me and Allison to pick out dresses for her party tonight. Which is for her birthday." Ashlyn explained.

"Oh. That's tonight? I completely forgot." Stiles rubbed his hand over his face.

"How could you? I heard from Scott that you had been obsessed with her since forever until I came around." Ashlyn smirked.

"That was until you came around." Stiles said quickly. "Scott's gonna get it." Stiles mumbled under his breath and glared at the floor.

"Sorry I can't hang out with you today." Ashlyn moves closer to him with a smile on her face. She gets to where she is blocking Stiles from glaring at the floor and he looks at her. Their faces were so close that they were almost kissing.

"I - it's o - okay." Stiles stuttered.

Ashlyn smirked at the effect she was having on him. She leaned in and kissed him lightly then pulled away. Stiles pulled her right back to him as soon as she pulled away. The kiss deepened and all of a sudden someone cleared their throat. Stiles and Ashlyn quickly pulled away from each other to look at who cleared their throat. Ashlyn's father was standing there with a disaproving look on his face.

"Oh, hey dad." Ashlyn blushed nervously.

"Hello Mr. Wilson." Stiles said.

Her dad just nodded his head and walked away, but not without glaring at Stiles first.

"Oh, that was awkward." Stiles rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I am going to wait for Lydia outside." Ashlyn quickly stepped out the door.