Chapter 2

Jack's POV.

"hey mate, how long do you plan to lie down there? You've been glued to that couch since this morning!" Bunny told me while tapping his feet repeatedly on the floor.

I rolled to face the opposite direction,

"what're ya doin?"

"ignoring the big kangaroo in front of me".

"hey, how many times do I have to tell ya? im not a kangaroo! what the hell's wrong with you mate?"

"BUNNY IM BORED! why the hell is it even summer!" I blurted out.

"its summer at Jamie's hometown ey?"

"Yeah.."

"why not just go elsewhere? " bunny exclaimed giving me advise. wow pretty rare for him to do that.

"where then?"

"why not go to Arendelle?  seems pretty snowy there."

"Arendelle?. wait aint that a ghost town with no people at all??". last time I was at Arendelle was. I guess a couple years ago, it pretty seems like a ghost town. no people roaming around.. the large gates are closed. completely isolated.

"since when was the last time you traveled around the world, ey mate? its different now.."

"how..different? "

"go see for your self.."

since its gotten me curious, I picked up my staff and flew out from the window.

Bunny's POV.

"where's Jack?" north asked looking at the globe fascinated by the lights.

"he's uh.. on his way to Arendelle". I answered facing the window where jack just flew out.

"thats pretty unusual for him to go to that kind of place" North said brushing his beards with his hands. curious.

"I told him to go there, since his ass was glued to this couch the whole day."

I said pointing at the couch.

"cant be helped then." we both sighed while looking at the globe..

Jack's POV.

Im just flying my way to Arendelle when the icy cold temperature hit my skin. I must be getting close. enjoying this cold temperature I flew faster gliding with the strong wind. then flew lower to view Arendelle from above.

Bunny's right.. seems more gleeful than before.. and brighter because of the lights.

I explored the town looking at the bright lights that were once dark, and find myself wondering near the gates. I stepped on this floor with smooth texture. seemed to be transparent. wait. its ice!

"wow cool! how did they made this here?" I said admiring the icy floor where tons of people are gliding with skates on their feet.. well I tend to have fun, since they cant see me. I dunno if this town has heard of me yet.. Y'know being far from other countries and such. well. nevermind that.. "its time to have fun!" I made a ball of snow and started throwing.

'snowball fight!"

Anna's POV.

seems like a snowball fight just started. oh but its getting late. I should be going home now. I greeted everyone goodnight.just when I glanced to some certain location. my eyes widened.

blue hoodie jacket, silky silver white hair, electric blue eyes.and a staff.

"Jack Frost?!" I shrieked. wait. he's real?! well. mom used to tell us stories about guardians. but I cant believe he really is real.just as when I started to walk to his direction, a large hand catches my shoulder.

"Christoff?"

"Anna what are you doing? you better head back to the castle."

"okay then,"I agreed and went back with christoff. glancing a bit.

Jack's POV.

its already late and everyone went home to sleep. damn that was fun. I said lying at this icy floor. facing the clouds, stargazing. After a few moments a gleaming gold sand past through my field of vision. Every string of this gold sand connects to different houses.

"sandy's doing his job late again. I mean.. its alrady past midnight", I murmured looking around, when something caught my attention. a horse? stallion?  a black.. figure--.

nightmares! pitch's nightmares!

I followed the nightmares, which led me to the north mountain. where I found a girl. with pale blond hair, with green dress and long magenta cape, a bit older than me. well actually im much much older. just when I turned back my attention to the nightmares, they were gone.

"darn it!" I mumbled. what were the nightmares doing here? What are they after? what does pitch want? this question starts to surface in my head. I mean. we havent seen Pitch since we defeated him. I need to tell North about this. just when I was about to fly back to the workshop, I was stunned when i saw  a huge block of ice grew out of nowhere.

I flew towards where it came from, where it caught me by surprise. its the girl I saw earlier, the thing that made my eyes open wider was when I saw her made a blast of ice around her.

she can control ice?!

I flew closer to get a better look.

"holy.. she can really control ice!" I shouted unconcerned because I know she cant see me, nor hear me..

"whose there?!" she shouted making me flinch.

I scanned the surrounding looking if enyones around.. but I see no one.. when I turned my gaze back at her.. she is staring right at me! squinting her eyebrows getting a clearer view of me..