Chapter 25

Jack's POV.

Damn! she beat me up really bad, for some reason I guess I deserved this. she froze both of my hands, making me unable to hold my staff, she locked my feet with ice, gluing me to the icy floor. then she created a large spike of ice, ready to spear it through me.

I closed my eyes thinking. 'God this is gonna hurt like shit'. Then suddenly I hear the ice crashed into the floor, I looked up at Elsa. Her face filled with agitation, I noticed that her eyes turned blue as the sunlight reflects making it transparent.

"Elsa?" I asked.

"J-Jack?" she looked at me with a panicked expression.

"Hey." I gave an awkward smile.

"Oh my god! what happened to you?!" She asked running towards me, her dress is slowly turning icy blue, as the dark color fades away.

"Well you kinda hit me really hard." I say, forcing my smile.

"Sorry.. I-" she said, almost in tears, but I stopped her by stroking her hair.

"Stay here, I'm going to help the others." I say, grabbing my staff and kissing her cheeks before leaving.

Bunny's POV.

Damn! Pitch sure is slick, but he's having a hard time with sandy.

"We got the upper hand here pitch! give up already!" I shouted.

"Go suck an egg Rabbit." Pitch replied.

Suddenly the dark ice that surrounds Arendelle shattered, becoming small bits of snowflakes.

"NO!!" Pitch shouted.

So ice queen's already back.

"It's over Pitch." we glanced in excitement seeing its Jack.

"Jack!" Tooth came flying to Jack, hugging him, causing both of them to stumble in the air.

"Frost?!(snicker) let's end it, shall we?!" Pitch said, charging at Jack flowing with his black sand, swirling like a tornado. he blasted a massive amount of black sand covering Jack.

Suddenly, Inside the black sand that covers him, Jack managed to glow, freezing Pitch's dark sand, causing it to explode in the open skies, which sent Pitch flying. He was caught by Sandy's golden sand, slamming his body to the ground.

Jack's POV.

"It's over Pitch." We came near him. Suddenly the ground opened, forming a whole where his nightmares came gushing out, trying to pull Pitch back to the ground.

"NO!!" Pitch shouted as he struggle to free himself. "Oh yeah, Frost. you better run off to you girlfriend while she's still breathing." Pitch smirked, but still struggling.

"What do you mean?" I asked in puzzled voice.

"Well, she's dumb enough to freeze her heart." Pitch managed to talk before he was fully consumed by the ground.

"Jack, the ocean." Tooth says pointing at the ocean. "it's still frozen."

I rushed through the ocean ahead of them, where I saw Elsa, knelt down in the icy floor. I flew swiftly towards her.

"Elsa! you okay?" I sat beside her.

"J-Jack." she whispered in a dull voice. I held her trembling hand, only to find that her fingertips are turning ice.

"Dammit Elsa, what the hell did you do to yourself while I'm not around?!" I gripped her hand. I want to hug her to keep her warm, but my body would just keep her cold, so I only held her hand.

"Dammit Elsa, dont die on me." I gripped her hand, she turned her gaze on me, her icy blue eyes, focusing on mine, then she smiled, unable to speak.

"Dammit Elsa! stay alive! for your kingdom! for Anna.... for me." I say with watery eyes, I tried to hold back my tears but it overflows and streamed down on my cheeks, she looks like she wanted to cry, instead she bit her lip and smiled.

I kissed her cheeks softly, then I hugged her tightly, burying her head in my chest, kissing her hair as I feel her warm breath weakly blowing through my chest.

"because.. I love you.. Elsa."