Chapter 6

Bunny's POV.

Me, Tooth and Sandy were watching the globe getting ourselves fascinated by lights, all because we have nothing to do. "(sigh) I wish Jack was here." tooth said sighing some more."realy mate, whats with you and Jack? you seem to be more clingy to him than with us." I said. Tooth's rosy cheek turned red."you know--me and my fairies--are his admirers." she said with a smile that's obviously an excuse. Then Sandy tried to caught our attention by creating a big arrow pointing at the window. its Jack, and he's with some girl. this is new.

"Hey guys!" he said trying to land the girl gently to the wooden floor.

"hey Jack welcome back!" Tooth said in a tone she always use.

"Who's that mate?"

"Oh.. this is Elsa.. Elsa, meet Bunny" Jack said trying to introduce us.

"Oh hey mate im Bunny, the easter bunny." I said noticing Jack's hand still holding hers."um.. Jack no ones gonna hurt your little girlfriend there, you can let go now."I see him flinched letting go of her hands, then it makes it even more interesting seeing him blush. now were having fun.

"oh please ignore the kangaroo, elsa this is tooth." he said ignoring me with a flustered face." and thats Sandy."sandy waved his hands saying hello.

"Oh.. nice to meet you all im Elsa." she said in a gentle and shy voice.

"oh hey elsa!" Tooth rushed to her "you look beautiful!"

"Thanks, and to you too." Elsa giggled.

wow their getting along pretty well. Then North came out of his room. "oh Jack your back, and I see you brought her with you."

"Elsa this is north."gazing back at North. "its bacause Pitch almost got her."

"thats..bad.. Elsa hope you dont mind staying here until things are fixed?" north asked her.

"it would be nice"

okay this is wierd.. I've been looking at Jack the whole time, and his eyes were glued to that Elsa girl, and whats more..hes freakin smiling the whole time.. hey, hey,hey dont tell me he likes her.

Jack's POV.

"Here, Pitch wont be able to harm you." I say, giving Elsa a smile to reassure her. she then gave me a smile in return.

"Hey mate! won't you come with me for a bit?" bunny said in a hurry.

"What is it?" when I looked down to the direction where bunny is facing... "What in the world is that?" I said my eyes widening seeing a moving snowman?!

"hey, hey North! you let one of your toys wonder outside the workshop?"

"What? no.." he said walking near us, with Elsa.

"Olaf?!" Elsa shouted causing the little snowman to look up in our direction and wave its tiny stick hand.

"You know that snowman?" I asked.

"yeah.. I made him." she said causing our jaws to drop. "Y-you made it?!" I asked.

then the door banged open."Elsaa! your here yay!" Olaf started.

"yeah.. how did you get here olaf?!"

"oh! when I barged into your room, you weren't there, then I looked around, and see this snow ball! and I dropped it, and here I am!" he said raising both his stick arms.

"Snow ball?" North said looking at me raising one of his eyebrows.

oh, shit I might have dropped the snow globe.

"my bad." I said giving him an awkward smile.

"oh.oh and Elsa who are they?" Olaf asked.

"oh. olaf this is Jack Frost." she said gesturing me. "and who is that pretty bird?". "Thats Tooth"Elsa answered.

"oh hi Olaf!" Tooth said waving her hands.

"and who's that kangaroo?"

"ahahahaha" I laughed in a loud tone.

"Its actually BUNNY, the easter BUNNY" bunny answered..

"and who's that hairy man?"

"Olaf.. thats North.. santa, and this is sandy." Elsa said trying to keep Olaf from identifying us.

"Oooh..Nice-to-meet-you."

hey this question seems to be bothering me for a while..

"wait, wait..Olaf? your alive?" I finaly asked.

"Yeah.. I guess so.." he said trying to move his little fingers.