Chapter 14

Pitch's POV.

This is really frustrating, but my plans are going well. Just you wait Frost, and to you too Ice queen. sometimes you can get what you want, by repeating the same tactics, and that ice queen isn't willful enough to deny me like frost. I gaze above the sky staring at the moon with abhorrence.

"Just you wait man in moon. your Jack will be over soon."

Elsa's POV.

'Elsa?' I looked around the room but there's no one there. 'Elsa?' what is that? Someone keeps calling me. and the room seems bigger. 'Elsa?' the voice called again, 'Elsa' then my thoughts came clearer. "Anna?" I replied, I looked around the room.. its my room! this is the palace! why am I here? over the dark corner there's a girl standing and seems like shes not moving.

"Anna?" I called out, walking near that figure. once I got a glimpse, it was ice, the girl is made of ice, what makes my heart fall to my stomach is getting a clearer look, and I found out, it was Anna. frozen, icy, and stiff of ice.

"Anna!"

My eyes shot wide open, looking around the room with consternation.

"Elsa?" Tooth says, giving me a puzzled look.

"Tooth?" I say, my eyes still wide open.

"What happened to you?" she said, giving me a concerned face.

"no nothing, it's only a nightmare." I say

"oh-okay.. um morning, here I brought you some hot chocolate." Tooth says, handing over the cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks." I say, sipping some of it.

"I just know you love chocolate!" she giggles.

"Thanks" I giggled back

"Oh! is your ankle fine?"

"yeah, it hurts less than yesterday."

"Wait- did you just said you had a nightmare?" she said

"Yeah.. why?" I asked in a puzzled look.

"That means Pitch can reach you?"

"I- I dont know."

"well its only one-time.. could be a coincidence right."

Jack's POV.

The sun persist rising, so-- uhg never mind. im beat, imma keep on sleeping.

"Mate wake up!"Bunny says shaking me to wake.

"What?" I asked sluggishly.

"We're going back for a while. im going back to the Warren." Bunny says

"Oh yeah! im going back to the Tooth palace, they need me there, Sandy already left." Tooth says.

"Oh- okay fine, fine.. let me sleep for a while." I say covering my eyes with my hands.

"Take care of Elsa for a while, for me." Tooth says, they left leaving the place quiet.