Chapter 4

Tooth's POV.

I was roaming around North's workshop looking for Jack when I noticed that he's not around. "hey bunny? Where's Jack?" Bunny faced the window, "off to somewhere." he said. well I think its better for him to go somewhere, rather than sitting in the couch the whole day. Just then, my little fairies started giggling, I turned to face the window seeing Jack sitting there, head leaning on his staff.

"there's Jack." bunny said looking at me with a smirk.

my fairies circling around him."where have you been?" I asked wondering.

"I was at Arendelle, just checking things out."he said while looking around."oh yeah! where's North! its about something urgent."

Jack's POV.

"what is it Jack?" North asked. Crossing his large arms.

"You wont believe this! I saw nightmares at Arendelle." I said looking at their shocked expressions.

"what? but how.."

suddenly a gleam of light started to show inside the globe room. "Jack, Tooth, Bunny, Sandy! proceed to the globe room. its Man in Moon!" we gathered ourselves inside the globe room waiting for Manny to show us something..

"Manny. what is it that you want to tell us" North asked Manny. then manny created and image, most likely a hologram,  showing a dark black stallion, a nightmare.

"Its pitch!" I shrieked "I knew there was something fishy about it."

"what is he after?" North asked Manny once again. Then manny started showing an image of something. as the image became clearer.

a snowflake? why a snowflake?

Then I can feel my mind begin to race.

"elsa"

Bunny's POV.

"elsa" I heard Jack mumbled out of nowhere.

"Elsa? Who's that?"

"She's someone I met on Arendelle, and you wont believe this. she can control ice!"

"Why would pitch want anything to do with that girl?" North asked trying squeeze answers out of us.

"her power.. is just like mine." jack answered trying to recall something."he once also want me to join him because of my powers."

"And there's more." Tooth protested. "when Elsa was young she almost killed her own sister because of her powers. after that she started to fear her powers, she grew up with that fear inside her, that makes her a perfect target for Pitch."

"But things are going smoothly now." Jack said reassuring Tooth.

"Jack (sigh) you cant lift a fear, when it turns into something traumatizing."

All of us were shut silent.

"I'll go to look out for her." Jack said grabbing his staff.

"why not just bring her here?"North offered.

"When things get out of hand, I will." Jack said before departing.