Chapter 7

Elsa's POV.

snap! the sound of a breaking branch wakes me. How long have I been asleep? four hours? five? The tip of my nose is icy cold. snap! snap! what's going on? slowly, noiselessly, I turn myself in that direction. For a few minutes there's nothing but darkness, then a small spark of light started to bloom. It's Olaf starting a fire.

"Olaf? what are you doing there?"

"oh! you seem cold-so-- I tried to light up this fireplace. dont worry, these cloud above me keeps me cold."

I looked outside this window beside my bed. It's still dark, but I can feel the first signs of dawn approaching.

"im gonna take a walk, you stay here okay?"

"but its dark, and cold outside!" olaf said.

"its okay, I'll be back in a minute okay?"

"Okaay".

I grabbed my magenta cape, and slowly walked out to this snowy field. sheesh! its cold. but I enjoy the cold, especially in the morning. I cant help myself, so I tried using my powers, playing with it. Every single step buries my feet, I lift up the long skirt of my dress as I start to stomp on this puffy ground of snow, a snowflake shaped ice was formed below me, then it started to form circle, turning the puffy snow into hard slippery ice. I tried to run causing me to slip, but before I hit the floor, someone catches me, making me stumble to his arms.

"woah, woah. easy there ice queen." a familiar voice said chuckling.

I turned my head, facing his. Jack?! my eyes widened. phew! that was close, I gave a heavy long sigh.

"Jack?! what are you doing here?"

"y'know.. I've been around."

"how long have you been watching?"

"Long enough to see you stomp on ice then slip on it." he chuckled. "you're up early."

I separate myself from his arms, then sat beside him, hoping to start a conversation.

"So-- you have a sister right?" he started. "yes..her name is Anna."I answered.

"you ever regret leaving her alone there?"

"No, if that's to protect her. and she's not alone, there's Kristoff."

"Who's Kristoff? her boyfriend or somethin?" Jack asked raising his eyebrows.

"well--yeah..you can say that." I said giving an awkward smile.

"you? Ever had a boyfriend waiting at home?"he asked

"No.. never.. I've never been good at men, nor friends." I sulked.

"Oh s'that so.. you have anna, you have us." he said.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

"maybe you haven't noticed elsa, there are many people around you who cares for you."he looks at me intently, making my eyes meet his. "really? no one cares for me since Anna, and my parents." I said meeting his blue orbs.

"I do.. I care for you." he holds my hand, leaning his forehead to mine, his lips getting closer, I was on a daze, then suddenly I feel him flinch.

"Elsaa!" its Olaf! "there you are! I was looking everywhere for you.. I counted for one minute and you're still not back so I searched for you.." he giggled.

"I better go, see you at the workahop elsa." Jack said grabbing his staff, then flew away.

I was left in a daze. O my gosh! if Olaf didn't came we would've been--. My face turned red. I shake my head trying to get back to my senses. "Olaf let's go back".

♡♡♡and there you have it♡♡♡

Well if you guys noticed, I changed the spelling of Kristoff' s name.. ehe:3

well at first I thought it was "CH"ristoff.. but.. yeah I tried to watch Frozen then turned on the subtitle, and SHOCK!! its "K"ristoff!

sorry for not updating right away..(T^T)

♥♥wish you guys like it!♥♥