Monday Morning

It's Monday morning and as usual, Yoongi drives to his assigned parking space in front of the studio building. With his Americano in one hand and laptop bag in the other, he steps out tiredly only to be greeted by a sea of reporters, 'what the hell'. "MIN YOONGI", "YOONGI! HOW WAS YOUR DATE WITH THE CEO ON FRIDAY?!" "DID YOU GUYS KISS? WE HAVE PICTURES!".
"What the fuck are you on about? Get away- ow- fuck off man" Yoongi tries to manoeuvre himself through the crowd, failing before he's saved by Hoseok who seems to appear out of nowhere. He grips onto his hand as if it's the end of the world and Yoongi follows, confused and tired. "Who I am or am not dating is none of your business, sorry guys! We've got work to do, please leave us alone" Hoseok says to the reporters through gritted teeth, as nicely as he can force himself to be. Yoongi doesn't say a word as Hoseok tugs him into the building by his hand and he doesn't say a word when they're in the lift, still holding onto Hoseok's hand, and he doesn't say a word until they're alone in the office; "What the fuck was that?! What the fuck do they mean date? They have pictures of us kissing??? We didn't even kiss- what the FUCK".
"Hyung I'm so sorry, we should've just gone home when Namjoon said he wasn't coming, ugh fuck" Hoseok whispers mostly to himself, kicking a box full of paper work on the floor. "I'm gay Yoongi. I'm gay. Now this is going to backlash on you- fuCK" Hoseok covers his face with his hands and slowly sinks to the floor. All the anger Yoongi was harbouring simmered down at the view of his friend having a sudden breakdown. "Oh. Hey- Hobi, it's fine, it's fine honestly. I was just shocked, I mean it's Monday morning for fucks sake and I spilt my coffee. Again. Well this time wasn't really my fault so..." he says attempting to steer the conversation in another direction.
'He's gay. Huh'.

"Hyung- fuck. Shit. I'll transfer you back. No I'll transfer you to Studio One or- or Monster Studios so you can carry on producing and not be hassled by these fucking idiots. By me. Fuck", Hoseok rubs the hell out of his eyes, hoping his mind will clear but he can't think straight. Not with Yoongi standing in front of him like a beautiful, confused puppy. Not with the swarms of reporters still trying to gain entry into his building. Not with his heart trying to leap out of his chest and onto the floor.
"I'm not transferring anywhere- fucking hell, stop doing that, you'll gouge your eyes out" Yoongi says, grabbing Hoseok by the wrists to stop the younger from accidentally hurting himself, "and you're not a hassle. Hoseok look at me, I was joking when I called you annoying. I'm so grateful you befriended a moody ass like me. We're ok? Right?" Yoongi lifts up Hoseok's chin to get the younger to look at him and sees a tear escape. "Hyung I'm sorry. This is going to have an effect on your work and- and-" he pulls Yoongi into a hug, seeking comfort in the elders arms, "hyung I should've just left you alone. Now it's too late. I'm sorry", "shit Hoseok, stop apologising, I'm not going anywhere". Hoseok suddenly untangles himself from Yoongi, stepping away, fear and hurt plastered all over his face, "you have to. Leave. Transfer. I don't know. Just stay away ok? Just stAY AWAY YOONGI!". "Hobi- I don't care what the media says or thinks. Or what anyone thinks to be honest. I don't care if you're gay. I don't care if the entire world knows I'm gay. No ones breaking this friendship up, understood?!"
Hoseok looks at the elder in shock, his tears stop falling; "you're gay?", "Yes and no, bi. Why so shocked?", "I don't- I just assumed you were straight. I've never seen you take interest in anyone". The change in the atmosphere is obvious, both the men feel the shift standing face to face, it's less uncomfortable than Yoongi expected. "Well then. You must be pretty stupid. Even Namjoon realised I've been pining over you since forever" Yoongi says casually even though his heart is running marathons and his breath is getting caught up in his throat. "Joon? That bastard, he never told me!" Hoseok shouts, his hand hitting is face as he sighs loudly. "I threatened to chop his balls off" Yoongi shrugs, placing himself on Hoseok's desk.
"Hyung. I like you. A lot. Like a lot, a lot so if this is a joke, please don't."
Yoongi suddenly stands up, startling the younger, grabs Hoseok by the hand and leads him back downstairs towards the sea of reporters. The excitement in the air grows as the two men are spotted, cameras and microphones are shoved in their general direction. "Are you or are you not dating?" One reporter screams out and neither of them respond. Yoongi simply lets go of Hoseok's hand, turns the younger towards him and kisses the fuck out of him. Everything is caught on camera to be shown all around the world - "breaking news" - but Yoongi doesn't care right now. All he wants is Hoseok and all he can think about is Hoseok. They kiss like nobodies watching and Hoseok kisses back as if he needs Yoongi's touch to survive. Yoongi pulls back (though he really doesn't want to) and faces the reporters, "I think that answers all your questions. Goodbye now." with a smug look on his face.

He takes ahold of Hobi's hand again, leading them back to their office on the 2nd floor. As soon as the door shuts, Hoseok pins him to the door, bringing them into another heated kiss, hands searching, trying to learn one another's body. Hoseok cheekily let's his hands explore the curve of Yoongi's ass before giving it a tight squeeze. "Hobi- fuck" Yoongi moans into his mouth, their hard cocks rutting against each other.
"This room is soundproof unlike the ones in the other studio. I want to make you moan my name again Yoongi" Hoseok says in between sucking the pale skin on Yoongi's neck. Yoongi suddenly pushes the younger off, breathless and painfully hard. He should be embarrassed about the fact that Hoseok heard him fingering himself, reducing himself to a moaning mess, groaning out Hoseok's name... but for some reason it turns him on. It turns them both on- very much. "You heard? F-Fuck", he grabs a hold of Hoseok's shirt and jumper, lifts it all up in one swift motion then lets it drop to the ground. "Fuck me Hobi, I need you so bad" Yoongi whines, not even attempting to hide the desperation in his voice. Yoongi needs Hoseok, he wants Hoseok and he won't stop until he gets what he wants. Not today. "What a needy baby", Hoseok snickers, loving the way Yoongi was unravelling under his touch. He slowly- very slowly- painfully slowly begins to undress the elder, chuckling at the amount of impatience Yoongi was displaying. "Fucking hell Hobi, hurry the fuck up, touch me, fuck me, I don't care just hurry" Yoongi groans, the teasing already too much for him, his cock straining against his clothes. Hoseok finally strips Yoongi completely and suddenly Yoongi is more self conscious than he's ever been; "you're beautiful" Hoseok whispers as if he read Yoongi's mind, leaving sloppy kisses, marking his man in places that wouldn't be visible if he was clothed. "What do you want me to do baby?" Hoseok groans yet somehow more composed externally than the elder. "Fuck me Hobi" Yoongi immediately responds, his eyes filling with lust and hints of affection that are hidden in a flash. Hoseok fucking giggles then smirks, changing from the human representation of sunshine to the devil in disguise in the blink of an eye. "Not so fast baby boy, sit" he beckons, leading Yoongi backwards towards his large chair. Hoseok grabs something from the floor, picking up his tie and walking back to Yoongi with the most lustful smile the elder has ever witnessed. "No." Yoongi begins to protest but his strength is no match for the dancer who doesn't struggle to pin Yoongi down and easily tie his hands together above his head. "Yes. I'll make it worth it, I promise hyung", Hoseok places a light kiss on his forehead, chuckling at the way Yoongi halfheartedly attempts to untie himself then admits defeat almost immediately. "Cute." Hobi coos, contradictory to the atmosphere and the fact they're both butt naked with their dicks begging to be touched. "Fuck off" Yoongi scowls, failing to hide the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Oh? Well then, I'll leave you to it" Hoseok teases, backing away from the elder slowly, a cheeky grin on his face. "Fuck Hobi, don't make me beg" the elder groans, his erection leaking with precum, his lust rising, "Now there's an idea..." Hoseok chuckles, his mischievous smile growing, flashing his pearly whites.
Yoongi whines but obeys the younger, the wait was too much for him; swallowing his pride he begins to beg for it. "Hobi please, I need you, I wanna feel you, please just fuck me, I need you Hobi" he whines, tears threatening to spill, his desperation deepening. Hobi gives in, as much as he loves seeing Yoongi like this, desperate and compliant, he would really like to fuck him now. But he doesn't.

-------------------------------------------------------

I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH FOR LEAVING IT HERE BUT I WANT TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS SO BALFBLQRBLRQBLQRHLQRBLBR. I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭