OT7

*Few years later*
* they've upgraded their apartment for a 3 bedroom house
* (Bedroom 1) Namjoon & Seokjin are officially together.
* (Bedroom 2) Yoongi and Hoseok are still together.
* (Bedroom 3) Seokjins little brother, Taehyung, and his boyfriend Jimin also live in the shared house.
* (Loft turned bedroom) Jungkook, jimin's little brother also lives with them after moving from their hometown for university.
* Job role updates: Hoseok - still running his music and dance studios; Yoongi - now an official partner of the music studios & opening his own soon; Namjoon - also still running/owning the music studios; Seokjin - writer and musician; Jimin - a dance major turned model; Taehyung - an art major turned model (that's how VMin met); Jungkook - art and dance student.
----
Seokjin is cooking for the household since it's his day off, a leisure he very rarely gets anymore considering all the damn deadlines he has for all the books he needs to complete by yesterday. He saunters around the kitchen freely, humming to himself, adding a little bit of this, a little bit of that, tasting and admiring his hard work. Namjoon strolling in not too long after craving the attention Jin is pouring into his masterpiece. "Hyuuuung, love me" he whines, wrapping his long arms around Jin's waist pulling him closer. "Hyungs busy right now Namjoon-ah", Jin giggles, "my baby's so needy today" he states, bringing one of Namjoon's hands up, kissing each and every knuckle softly before turning around to face his lover. Namjoon pulls him in closer, absorbing himself into Jin's neck receiving a light chuckle in response. "You smell good hyung" Namjoon murmurs into his neck as Jin kisses a small peck onto the side of his head. "Baby, Namjoon-ah, later. I'll feed you well first before I let you fuck me silly ok?", Jin practically prise the younger off of him, giving his ass a light smack as he turns away to resume his cooking.

The smell draws Jungkook's attention immediately, even from all the way in the damn loft, his stomach growling desperately because he can't remember the last time he ate. He's been stuck in his bedroom, cramming everything into his head for finals and he's just holding onto his sanity by a thread. He comes downstairs to find Jin in his element, humming under his breath while he cooks for the boys. "Hyung, I fucking love you", Jungkook exclaims, his face lighting up at the amount of food- the smell of the food, the sight of food. Actual fucking food. God he's starving. He does a little happy dance making the other two laugh in adoration at the maknae. "Uh, back off?", Namjoon jokes to which Jungkook responds with "uh, I don't swing that way?" Earning him a delicate kick on the ass from Namjoon.
"What's the occasion hyung? Why you cooking so much? Not that I'm complaining!", Jungkook questions, "a bloody feast although I'm pretty sure I could finish this all myself", his stomach takes that as a cue to rumble super loud. "Dunno, I'm just feeling happy", Jin shrugs tossing an apple at the younger. "Eat this for now, you must be starving. Touch anything else and you die though, I don't want you spoiling your appetite". Jungkook mumbles a "I don't think that's possible hyung" as he crunches into the juicy fruit.

Jimin and Taehyung are upstairs in their bedroom, kissing languidly on the bed, hands slowly wandering under clothes, tongues exploring mouths already familiar. Jimin swiftly switches their positions so he's straddling Taehyung, his thighs on either side, hands tangled in his hair, dicks twitching under the layers as he begins to grind into him. He swallows up the moans Taehyung offers, letting them slide down his throat and down to his heart (and cock). "I'm pretty sure hyung will be done cooking soon so unless you're planning on a super quick quickie, I think we better stop" Taehyung groans out, his breath unstable, sweat already forming at his hairline. Jimin grinds into him a couple more times before he comes to a stop, nodding in agreement. "Ye-ah, I don't really want your brother coming in midway when he comes to call us down for dinner" Jimin giggles into Taehyung's temples and right on cue they're being summoned.

Hoseok's in his room trying to nap when he's being called down for dinner. He makes his way sluggishly to find everyone at the table already- everyone except Yoongi. "Yoongi?" He questions, rubbing the exhaustion out of his eyes violently. "Not yet", Namjoon answers letting him know that his boyfriend still isn't back from whatever the fuck he's doing right now. Hoseok angrily whisks out his phone from his pocket, checking his recent notifications; a few Instagram likes, some from twitter and WhatsApp but none from the one person he's dying to hear from. He decides to message Yoongi, then puts his phone away thinking against it, only to pull it back out and do what he originally intended. Hoseok's mood is crap and all he wants is a nice family dinner with his entire (non-biological) family present. Something's been up with Yoongi recently, he's been avoiding Hoseok at all costs and Hoseok thought he'd eventually get over it or come to him for help. Neither of those things have happened and Hobi is pissed off to the max today.