Greedy

...cont'd

"Not so fast baby" Hobi chuckles, "not. So. Fast.", Hoseok backs away from the elder teasingly and sits on top of his desk, opposite Yoongi. "Hobiii" Yoongi whines, struggling once again to untie himself, thrusting his hips up into the air. "Yoongi. Look at me. How about... you watch me? Play with myself. If you don't come... I'll fuck you real good baby" Hobi says seductively, spreading his legs slowly. "No" Yoongi groans, he has wanted this for far too long, a little while longer won't hurt, right? Wrong. "Whiney little baby. It wasn't a question, it was a command. I'm telling you." Hoseok laughs, slicking his fingers up with lube from his desk drawer.

"And you just happen to have lube in your desk hobi?!" Yoongi's breathlessness evident in his laughter. "I hoped this day would come" Hoseok whispers, placing the lube down, ready to play with himself and rile Yoongi up further. "You didn't even know I was gay for fucks sake" Yoongi chuckles, his head falling back, shaking it with disbelief. "...fine. The rooms sound proof for a reason- Shut up hyung", Hoseok's voice increases, suddenly embarrassed at Yoongi's new discovery, Yoongi's gummy smile making a rare appearance. Hoseok didn't always manage to make it home from the studio... and sometimes he got a little lonely... and very, very horny. Suddenly Yoongi had the upper hand even though he's the one that's  bound; he wasn't about to let the opportunity slip away.
"Did you think about me? Hm? When you played with yourself?... did you bring.. toys? Tell me baby" Yoongi says in a low voice, making Hobi psychically shiver before he snaps out of it. "Uh-uh, I'm the boss here" Hoseok says, narrowing his eyes, looking Yoongi up and down. He licks his lips provocatively and turns around, hoisting himself up onto the desk properly, his ass up in the air, facing (a desperate and hard) Yoongi.
"Fuck, don't do this to me Hobi, I know you want it just as bad, fuck" Yoongi groans, impatience running through his veins, his sweat dripping down his naked body, feeling as hot as hell and as cold as ice simultaneously. Hoseok responds by practically shoving two fingers into his entrance without warning, making both men grunt. "Ahh". Hoseok allows himself time to adjust before starting to thrust into himself at a slow pace, taking his time, milking every emotion, every moan in the moment.
As much as Yoongi wanted Hobi inside of him, his desire to see Hobi cum from just his own fingers is burning. "Good boy, you're doing so well baby, so good" Yoongi praises, knowing his words will help to bring Hobi to his edge. "Ugh-ah- hyung don't" hobi groans, breathless, his precum leaking onto his desk "shutup Yoongi" Hoseok growls, his wish to cum from solely his fingers and Yoongi's voice growing before he mentally slaps himself back into realtime. Hoseok slows his thrusting down until he comes to a halt, removing his fingers, whimpering at the sudden loss.
"What-" Yoongi begins to ask as Hobi's attention returns to the elder; "taste baby" Hoseok says with a grin, shoving his fingers into Yoongi's mouth without warning, placing himself onto the elders lap. "I thought about you a lot, about fucking the life out of you, kissing you, just... touching you" Hobi says, his tone suddenly soft as he caresses the elders face. Yoongi brings his head up as cue for the younger to kiss him, and Hobi reacts instantly, the sparks between them evident. "Hobi" Yoongi whispers, tracing his lips along the youngers neck, Hobi's breath hitching, humming as Yoongi sucks on his neck, their hips automatically beginning to grind into each other, seeking friction. "Hobi- fuck me already" Yoongi breathes out earning a smack on the arm from Hobi. "Way to ruin the moment hyung", hobi chuckles, removing himself from Yoongi's lap. "What? It was going to lead to that anyway", Yoongi snorts. "Can't you just be cute for more than 10 seconds? Lord" Hobi replies, shaking his head, trying to hide his grin. He reaches into his drawer, bending in front of Yoongi who uses the opportunity to lightly and playfully kick Hobi's (beautiful and sticky) ass. Hobi slaps Yoongi's foot away and rips open a condom. He pumps his cock a couple of times before rolling the condom onto it and rubbing (practically half the) lube onto it. He leads Yoongi off of the chair and bends him over the desk, laying on his back, his hands still tied together placed above this head, slim and pale leg flung carefully onto Hobi's shoulder.
"Fuck-" Yoongi groans as Hobi enters him without prep. "Hobi- slow- slowly, it's been a while", his breath increasing rapidly, as he grips onto the youngers forearms, attempting to ground himself. "Tell me what's ok and what's not, Alright? Yoongi?", Hoseok's affection seeps through and Yoongi swoons. "Kiss me" Yoongi whispers and Hobi does just that, attempting to kiss away the pain. Their mouths move in sync, Yoongi a little more languid as he adjusts to the new feeling of fullness. Tongues gently caressing the other, their breaths warm against one another. The atmosphere is full of tenderness, contrasting their feelings of lust and Hobi just wants to drown in the elder as Yoongi wraps his arms around Hobi's neck, ignoring how restricted the movement of his hands are. "Yoongi" Hobi breathes into his lovers mouth, tears forming at his eyes, he can't believe how lucky he is to touch Yoongi, to feel Yoongi- to love Yoongi. His thoughts distract him for a moment, love; Yoongi pulls him out of his own head and back into the moment. "I'm ready hobi". "You sure baby? We don't need to hurry". Yoongi pulls hobi into a small kiss, appreciating his concern, before repeating his statement. Hobi starts off slowly, letting the elder get used to the sensation. It doesn't take Yoongi long to adjust before he's asking- begging for more. "Harder- ah, Ho-bi, please" Yoongi screams; he's oh so thankful for the soundproof room, he had no idea just how good Hoseok could fuck. "Fuck hobi- faster" he groans, not being able to get enough of the younger. They were both naked, bodies intertwined, completely intimate yet somehow Yoongi wanted more. He needed more. Hobi moans into Yoongi's ears, as he pounds into him, harder and faster. Yoongi's hips move with him, not really in sync with the younger, both of them seeking more and more and Hobi loves it. He loves how desperate the elder looks, how undone he is beneath him, how he yearns for Hobi just as much as Hobi craves the elder. The world around them is frozen as Hobi fucks the soul out of Yoongi. Grinding faster and faster, deeper with every thrust. They're both moaning messes, their need to cum edging closer. As much as Hobi needs release, he wants to make sure he pleasures the elder first so he pounds into him, sucking little marks along his pale skin and praising how good he looks, how good he feels. "You feel so good around me baby, so good", turning Yoongi's moans into whimpers and Hobi swallows them up. "Moan my name baby, cum for me" Hobi continues, knowing the elder is about to reach his climax. Yoongi whines out his lovers name as he comes over both their stomachs, breathless and fucked out. 

"Untie me baby" Yoongi whispers as Hoseok's climax is nearing and Hoseok obeys. Yoongi pushes Hobi backwards onto the chair and straddles him, sliding Hobi back into him. "Ride me" Hobi breathes, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi begins bouncing rhythmically on Hobi, starting at an unforgiving pace, reducing Hoseok to heavenly moans in no time. "Fuck- ah ahh ugh" Hobi cries out as the elder grinds into him. Yoongi kisses the younger slowly and sensually, capturing his moans in his mouth, as he runs his fingers through Hobi's silky brown locks. Hobi screams out Yoongi's name along with every profanity under the sun as he cums hard. After a few more soft thrusts, Yoongi removes Hobi's cock without getting off of the younger. Hobi wraps his arms tightly around Yoongi, breathing heavily into the elders chest. "Wow", he laughs, "shit". Yoongi's gummy smile returns as he places a little kiss onto Hobi's temple and they stay coiled together for a while, not wanting to let each other go.

After they regain their energy, they stay in that position, Yoongi on Hoseok's lap, laced together, kissing slowly and hungrily.
"Next time- I'm fucking you- those moans- are heavenly", Yoongi whispers in between kisses, feeling Hobi's grin. "I have no objections baby" Hobi replies, kissing a little harder, his nails slightly digging into Yoongi's hips as his mind drifts to the thought of being fucked by Yoongi. His thoughts are interrupted by his phone ringing, vibrating loudly against his desk. Hobi sighs as he gently lifts Yoongi off him to check who was (ruining their moment) calling.
Namjoon's name flashes on his screen so he picks up. "Hoseok I've been knocking on your damn office door for about 10 minutes now. I know you're probably fucking Yoongi hyung in there since he's not in his office *clears throat*- your dad. He's coming tomorrow. He called but you didn't pick up so he told me to let you know... so yeah". "Oh. Uh- shit ok" Hoseok sighs, he completely forgot his dad was coming to visit sometime soon, "ok thanks bro, uh- *chuckles* I'll see you later?", "cool. Hobi?", "yeah Joon?", "...congrats. I hope you keep each other happy" Namjoon whispers, his tone shy, slightly flustered and full of affection. "Thanks Joon. Love you man. Later". They exchange goodbyes and Hobi puts down the phone, Yoongi clinging onto him from the back. "Can we have a threesome with Joon?" Yoongi teases earning a slap on the arm. "No. You're mine." Hobi whines, pouting as Yoongi chuckles at how cute Hobi looked, his eyebrows furrowed, arms crossed, pouty lips looking as kissable as ever. "Hyung?", "hm?", "let's shower, I feel gross", Hoseok pulls Yoongi up off the chair and giving him a quick peck before grabbing their clothes off the floor. Yoongi follows the younger into the bathroom to shower and get ready to actually work (which is what they should've been doing all this time).