Chapter One

(Y/N) = Your name.
(F/C) = Favorite color.
(H/C)= Hair color.

You were woken up by your annoyingly loud alarm clock. You, obviously annoyed by it's sound, slammed a hand on it's button to make it stop.

You rubbed your eyes and then opened them.. but not, like, immediately. You did blink a few times due to the harsh sunlight piercing through the bedroom window.

You looked down at your (F/C) notepad which you always had on your bed-side table in which to write notes for things to be remembered.

For the day's date it read:

Call the Mario Bros.
Clogged sink.

You  slipped out your bed and just did the "normal morning things" such as brushing your teeth, eating breakfast and having a shower.

You brushed your (H/C) hair and put on some casual clothing. You wore a (F/C) hoodie and navy blue leggings.

When you were done all of that, you turned on your laptop and Googled "Mario Bros. Plumbing." Their telephone, location and a rating for their service showed up.

You were only interested in the telephone number, really, and you picked up your mobile phone and dialled it in.

You knew of the famous Mario Brothers but had never actually called them for a job before. Since you had lived in the Mushroom Kingdom for two years, you had already heard about all their good deeds.

You were slightly nervous about it..

After a few beeping sounds, the call was answered.

"H-hello, Luigi from Mario Bros. Plumbing- 'you clog 'em, we plumb 'em'- how may I help you?" came a male voice, he seemed to have a sort of Italian accent as well.

"Hello. Yeah.. I'm having a problem with my sink. It appears to be clogged."

"Oh, I-I see," he replied,

"M-my brother and I could come down there and have a look. Where do you live?"

You told him your address..

"Alright then. Does 12.30PM sound okay to you?" Luigi asked.

"Yeah, that's fine! Thank you!" you said.

"No problem! Bye!"

"Bye!"

The call ended.

Luigi seemed nice! Presumably his older brother would be too.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it was short ;-; More soon! 💚

LOL, at first I wrote "12:30AM" instead of "12:30PM" xDD)

•ThatGreenPlumber