Chapter Five

(The later that same afternoon as Chapter Four.)

Luigi had asked you if you were able to make it to the Mario Bros. Plumbery.

You said you could. As soon as you got home, you "dumped" the Super Mario Odyssey game and headphones in your Living Room.

You then proceeded to dart up the stairs and into your bedroom to prepare yourself for the visit. You undid the messy pigtail your hair was in and re-did it.

(I mean, you were only going to a PLUMBERY but, LUIGI was obviously going to be there XD)

Already, you were wearing a tracksuit but you felt you needed to wear something better.

You put on a (F/C) choker top and a pair of (F/C) leggings.

Okay. Now you felt you were ready.

You hurried down the stairs and out through the front door. You squealed excitedly as you hopped into your (F/C) Mini Cooper.

I hope I don't make a fool of myself, you thought as you started the car, reversed and then headed out onto the road.

___

You had arrived at the plumbery. Shutting the door of the car, you skipped merrily up to the door and headed inside.

There was a bell attached to the door and it sounded when you entered.

Luigi looked up from a computer screen.

"(Y/N)! You came!" he exclaimed happily.

"I know! I did," you laughed.

"It's so good to see you!" Luigi added.

Just then Mario slipped out through the double-doors from behind Luigi. He had a toolbelt on.

"Oh hello!" he greeted you.

Mario remembered you from the "clogged sink day"

"Oh, so you decided to back!" he laughed.

"So how can we help?" he added.

You knew you weren't here for any plumbing... requests.

"Actually," you started,

"I just came to see Luigi."

"C-came to see... Luigi?" Mario repeated.

"Yes." you replied with a nod.

___

Mario glared over at Luigi.

"Weegie. Follow me into the warehouse for a moment."

Luigi sheepishly followed Mario in through the double-doors.

You gulped.

What's going on? You thought.

You could hear what they were saying.

___

"Luigi! This a PLUMBING BUSINESS! Not some dating-opportunity-thing!" Mario yelled.

"Mario, please!" you heard Luigi whine.

"If she doesn't-a need anything from us, she needn't be here!" Mario shouted.

"You can't do that!" Luigi protested.

"With all those adventures you go on and you DUMP me at home.. Look, socialising with our customers helps me a lot- in case you haven't realised."

"So, now that she's here, what are you going to do together? Kiss?!" Mario snarled.

"I hate you, Mario!" Luigi hissed.

A/N: Uh-oh! Mario the meanie! Let's just hope he doesn't stay that way!

•ThatGreenPlumber