Carried Out or Lost

I looked at where Lucy and I had ran to, and it was much different than I expected...

We had dropped into a hole, but in that hole, there was no sewer... Many creatures that tried to have freedom ended up down here... They escaped from Looka by hiding down here. Looka didn't know about this, Dereik didn't know, along with the henchmen.

There was like a whole world down here! Many huts were made out of cardboard, there were stands with creatures selling things, there were crops and there was so much more...

Where the group met up was at the edge of the second entrance of this cave-like place. There was a latter and then a little trapdoor that lead to...
Who knows?

"Up there, that's the entrance to Looka's castle. We are basically inside of the castle..." Ollie answered my question right then and there.

"Well then... This should be easy, should it not?" I asked, tilting my head...

"If everything goes to plan... If everything is correct... If nothing fails... We'll have half of a chance." Ollie explained, looking intently into the trapdoor.

"Half a chance?" I whisper shouted.
Everyone looked to me and nodded, sadly. My eyes widened... So this wasn't even for sure we would win?
...They wanted freedom that badly, even if it was a half of a chance.
They would risk their lives for it.
I respected that.

I heard a rattling above me ans everyone crowded to a corner, away from the trapdoor. I just stood there in shock, looking up at the trapdoor...

Athena tackled me and grabbed me out of the way before anything could happen.

"What are you so afraid of?" I asked, after the sound had passed. They looked at me, still a little shocked...

"Looka!"