I became silent, for I didn't know what to say. She looked at me and sighed.
"Not much of talker, are we? Don't worry, pal!" She put her hoof on my shoulder. "I will show you the world." She motioned to the sky with her hoof.

I bursted out laughing, and so did she.
It was obvious that she too, had been a big part of my visions.

"I'm Mars!"
"Shadow."
"Shadow, huh? How about Shads?" My face turned pink. That nickname was so familiar...

"Sh-Shads?" I tilted my head, but then I smiled. "Sure. You can call me that."

Mars was a red coated pony with a red mane. Her mane was long, her tail was short. She was an alicorn with purple eyes. She had a comedian face as her cutie mark.

"Want to be my partner?" There was no one else to ask, so she asked me.
"Sure." I trotted over to her.
We discussed the assignment, but got side tracked. We laughed at what we could, and honestly, she was the funniest pony I had ever met.

"Oh, silly me! Missy, do you know what day it is?" Her comedian side was coming out.
"Uh... No?"

"It's Mars Day! I'm the Equestrian Sensation." She proudly exclaimed.
The rest of the time, we talked, made jokes, and laughed. She was a true friend.
....
And then I had met Heartbeat Sonata. She was quite the performer, I mean, she could turn everything into a musical. She was prideful. She was also an alicorn, her coat was a purple color, her mane and tail were both long, curly, and white. She had red eyes and a mask as her cutie mark.

It was the first day. We had always known about each other, and we instantly became best friends. She had my back.
She was apart of my visions as well.