Dusk pointed to one of the ponies.
I observed this pony...
He was a male, and he was a pegasus. A very unique looking pegasus, might I add..
His coat was fully dark grey, and his hooves were white. He had a long mane that swooped in front of his face, sticking out. He also had a long tail. Both his mane and tail were light blue.

He had black ears and black eyes.
He looked determined by the echo of his smile. His wings were big... They were a mixture between angel, demon and dragon wings. His wings had black, blue and purple in them... Something very odd, but amazing about his wings was that he had spikes on them. Only one on each wing, though.

His cutie mark was a blue flame...

That was the pony.

"This is Eclipse!" Dusk was pretty excited to be showing her friends to me.

"Hey." He was confident. He stared at me for a long time, but walked away when it felt awkward.

"Nice to meet you Eclipse..." I whispered, as I never got to tell him since he just sorta... Walked away.

It was weird, but I suppose that, that was his personality. Everyone has one, and his is just... Being aloof. I was sure that I would get to know him sooner or later...

Wait-
Why did I even think I had a chance?
I don't. They're just trying to be nice. They're probably just going to say thanks and be on there way.
There is no possible chance that I will ever be more than an acquaintance to them. Just a passerby, nothing more than that.

I will only be but a faded memory in their minds. They will remember nothing at all, or all at once...
And then...
That will be that.