Let The Games Begin

Jaylen

"Go ahead and kill me, 'cause I'm not giving you shit."

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my head, which went black.

I could open my eyes but not my mouth. She had me tied up to the chair. My hands and feet were bound together behind my back. She gags my mouth enough so I can talk.

"I'm not giving you shit. So, you can kill me." Getting those words out was a struggle, but I knew she saw I was serious.

############################

Nena

"Oh, I'm going to do that. But I need some more information. And you don't have to give me shit. Your boy Loose was very giving.", I informed him while playing with Pearl in my hand.

He looks interesting. While he was knocked out, I had to pull him up from the chair. His body was softened and toned. He was tall and with kind, brown eyes. He kept a fresh cut and a trimmed bread. He was light-skinned and had curly hair. He is clearly mixed with something. Why is he so interesting?

His boy Loose told me everything I needed to know about him before I split him in two. Big niggas think they can take me, but they soon find out I can handle my own. They always try to fight me.

"Now, before you lie to me, answer one question first?

He struggles to answer yes, but a slight nod tells me he's listening.

"How come a nigga, with your education and background, end up working for your clown ass brother?" I walked over to his chair and pulled the gag from his mouth.

"Life gave up on me, so I said fuck life.", He started slowly.

That stopped my movements and froze me for a minute. I know Jaylen's wife died while having a baby. I know that had to hurt him. To lose someone that close. I know how that feels. His voice was sincere and lovely.

"I know you were told to pull your money out of your business, and I see you have done that. Where were you going? Maryland?" I walked closer to his face and spoke slowly and clearly.

He looked straight at my lips. Licking his. "Well, my mind was set on going anywhere you can't find me, for real."

He was telling the truth. I really don't want to kill him. That's a first for me. I work for my pop, and he wants him to die. I stood there with our faces just inches from each other. His breath slowly paced. It was warm and sweet.

My phone went off:

Yo...

Yo, I'm good having fun with Lil Jay

Good. Have fun. We waiting.

"Oh, where were we? Oh, right, I was asking questions, and you were answering." I walked closer to him. The more I moved closer, the more my heart started beating fast. I'm getting too excited to be close to him. The way he looks at me makes my palms sweat.

"Look, l have nothing to live for. You killed the only thing I have. And that nigga wasn't much, but he was mine. You can torture me, but I would not say a word." With anger in his eyes, he was standing his ground.

His courage was sexy. Most niggas; like his big friend, Loose, cried and snitched on everybody. But not him; a dude with no ties to these streets had more heart than anybody. That made my heart beat faster.

"I must admit your courage is more than I aspect, being a simple bookkeeper and whatnot. I thought you were the easy one, but It seems bravery comes from the oddest places."

" Well, call it what you want. A machete to a nigga's throat will make a man or a bitch out of anybody." He looked into my eyes with no fear. He knew he was going to die.

"But I don't have it to your throat. Well, not yet." I was still playing with him. I wanted to feel his energy for some reason. I think my body and soul know something I don't.

"Well, get it over with then. I got someone to see, ready to meet them."

I know a man ready to die is not going to be fun. I know he was talking about his wife and baby.

"I know you put the money and the papers in the car." I moved a little closer. Becoming face-to-face with him again. I just want to feel his breath on me. What's happening to me? I'm so drawn to him. He is making parts of my body throb and ache for his touch.

"When was the last time you had some pussy?" Why did I ask that? Do I really want to know? Yes.

I got close enough to touch his lips with mine. I believe in energy and people vibes. I know we feed off each other vibration. And his energy is flowing through me.

"Huh, why....do you care?" Said Jaylen with a confused look on his face.

I climbed onto his lap cowboy style and pulled out the pearl. I put the edge of the machete on his face. I moved it quickly and kissed his lips. He was soft all over.

We kissed for what felt like forever. I got lost in his mouth and tongue. I kept getting aggressive, and he was matching me. It felt like warm summer days and ice cream. I pulled away. Quickly got up, stood before him for a minute, and left the room.

This is too much. I just kissed him. The nigga I came to kill. I need to hurry up and get it done before I do something I regret.

######$$$$$$###############

Jaylen

What the fuck just happened. I need to think. Maybe this is how she plays with niggas head. Get them comfortable, and then chop their heads off.

I feel her. I really feel something coming through her. She has my palms sweating and my dick hard. I have to calm down before she comes back.

That kiss, though. It was lovely. I never felt that way since I kissed my wife in the delivery room. She ignited feelings in me that I thought I pushed way down. But it's just a game. I have to remember that!

############################

Thanks, everyone for reading. Can not wait for feedback!

Enjoy!