The Tables Turn

Nena

I sat in my car for a minute to breath. That nigga is not going anywhere. I called Dee to let him know that I'm still cleaning up and going to get something to eat after. I let him know the job is done. I lied. I still have this nigga still tied up in the dining room. I'm stalling. I want to know what is this feeling. I threw men out of my life for a reason. I had to walk away because of it's my weakness. I had turned to women because of its no attachment to them. I'm not really gay it's just convenient. Eating pussy is mostly for them. I like to grind that feel good and that's enough for me. But I know I am missing more. I fuck guys when it's convenient too. But nothing serious. Guys are scared of me and women can't handle me. But I have a feeling he can do much more. My body feels warm when I'm around him. I have just been around him for like a couple of hours. What the fuck?!

I got the guts to get out the car and finish the job. I open into the door to find an empty chair. I soon turn around and was knocked to the floor. Everything went black.

############################

Jaylen

I got the strength to get out the ropes. She had my feet and hands tied up but never check my ankles. I keep a nice small knife under my socks. So it was easy to pull it out and slice the rope apart. She was taking too long outside. I don't know if she calls her crew to finish for her. So I have to think fast. I looked over and saw my wooden baseball bat in the corner. I went to an Oilers game and it was a souvenir. I waited beside the door for her to come through. I only have one shot at this.

I tied her up real tight and pat her down to see if she have any hidden weapons. Her body was softened. I can't help to notice how nice her breasts were. She had a long neck and a perfect bottom nose.

I pulse for a moment to think. Her boys will be here to finish me off. But if we both not her then they will think that she already did it, and leave. I just thought about Woodbridge and had an idea.

I looked down an seen she was still knocked out. I have to take her with me. She looked good sleep. Almost look like an angel. Not someone who sling people heads off for a living.

I pull around the car and park in the front. How will I get her ass out of here tied up? It's still light out and I know neighbors will see me. I looked in the house for anything that she fit in. I looked around in the walk-in closet and spotted a big chest. It was big enough for a small body. I open the chest and saw all the pictures of my wife and her clothes. I stop for one minute and shear a tear. I have to let them go. I dumped everything and put the chest right next to her. It looks big enough. I bend down and picked her up. She was light and delicate. I lay her in the chest and adjust her legs to fit. It's a bit tight but it will do. Besides, she won't be in there too long.

############################

Nena

My head hurt. It felt like I got hit by a baseball bat...... I did. That fucker. I woke up barely could see with my eyes because of the blindfold. I notice my hands were tied tightly in a car chair. We were moving. How long was I out? Where he's taking me? And why he hasn't killed me yet?

"Where you going," I said in a weak soft voice.

"We here." He cut me off and gag my mouth so I will not scream. It seems we far from the main road. It feels like we in the country. Hear the car stop and the door open.

He untied my hands and put Pearl in my face and threatened to kill me. That never happened before. Letting someone get the best of me. I nod my head to comply and got dragged out the car door.

We walked up some steps and I think we walked in the house. I felt him pulling on me further into the house until we stop suddenly. I didn't feel his warmth anymore. He musted walked away.

"We will be staying here for a while until I know what to do.", He said in worried voiced.

"You know pops is going to be looking for me," I said in a proud voice

"I know. Don't worry your phone is far from you. They will never found you here." He pulls me in a room. He cut the blindfold off my face. It was getting dark.

The room was nice. It had nice contemporary bedroom furniture. Complete with black dresser drawer, big Queen size bed and a beautiful bay window in the center.

"This your room. I have to black snake moan yo ass and chain you to the heater. But this heater new and it's rooted. So, if want to break your back trying to get out of it, it's on you.

" How long we going to be here?" While chaining me to the heater he looked up at me.

"Now that depends on you." He finished fasten me up and making sure it was tight. "You stay put, I'm getting some food." He headed for the door as quick as he can.

Oh, how the table turn for me. I have to find a way out so I can get pops. I have to find a way to escape.

############################

Thank you all I hope you enjoy.