Blue Skies

Nena

The sky is always blue. Pops is right it only shines in the white part of town. They get to experience this every day. Now I am.

I a Jaylen have been getting to know each these past 2 days. He wakes up, makes me breakfast in bed. We talk for hours about our family and laugh until the sun goes down.

At night, he makes dinner and by the way, he is a great cook. Then we talk some more about books we love and make love till the sun comes up. I have never answered his question. I don't think I need too until he takes these chains off.

"You have never answered my question", he asks while laying beside me on the bed.

"When you going to take the chains off of me," I think it's time for him to trust me. I have been nice, laughing, and fucking him.

"I didn't ask that. But my question first." He turned his head to face me. He looked into my eyes with those beautiful puppy dog eyes of his.

"If I run with you, will I still be in chains? " I turned to face him as well. I was running from the question. I didn't know how to answer. If I leave with him, I am walking away from my life, my family, and pops.

"Don't do that, if you don't want to go, you don't have too. But that means I have to kill you. Can't have you following me."
He turned back around and gaze at the ceiling. "Can you answer this? Do you even care for me?...... I do."

I care for him. He made feel like a girl again. I was putting on a front for my crew and pops, but I'm into girly things. He brought that out of me. He makes me feel pretty and loved. I always felt the love with my parents, especially my mom's, but that is a giving.

"I care for you. This is new to me that's all. If we run, where we go." I turned back with my head looking down at him.

" Don't worry about that. We have more than enough to do and have what we want. We can go anywhere." He turned to his side and stare into my eyes. He wanted me again. I can see his manhood raising and his chest breathing up and down. Our lovemaking came tenser since the first time. We do every position and sometimes go to wild that we end up on the floor. I am still sore but I still can't get enough of him.

############################

Jaylen

I must admit, I'm in love with her. I want to get to know her in a better situation and a better surrounding. I love cooking for her like I loved cooking for my wife. But I can't still trust her. She could just buy time to catch me slipping. That still not going to stop me though. I'm trying to win her over, pick a designation, and leave as soon as possible. I know her family is coming for her and I am trying to be long gone before they do.

We finish making love. I love coming to her. I can be around her all the time. She is actually funny and smart. Our views on life are the same. I think I found my soul mate. Or something. I just know she makes me feel good I don't want it to stop.

" I need to go to the store, to pick up some things. I need you to make a decision. If I don't have my answer by the time I get back. Then you know what I have to do." I got up and got dress. I was serious. I need to leave soon. My connect is making a fake passport for me and I know they are ready. I need to get them in town.

############################

Nena
He walked out so quick I couldn't speak. I do need to decide what I want to do. I care for him. He makes me happy besides the situation I am in. We can be happy and comfortable. I can finally live my life on my own terms. No orders from pops, no killing.

Time went by and I was getting worried. My gut is getting a bad feeling. He will never leave me here this long. He said he has to go get some shit from the store. Maybe it was a lot of shit. But still.......5hrs. I don't think the store is that far away. I have to use the bathroom and I'm getting thirsty. I hope he is alright. I'm really falling for him.  It seems I am getting used to and it feels I would have a hard living without him. I going to run with him because he cares for me. We going to be happy and live a quiet life.

I hear the door and my heart starts beating fast. He is home and he's okay. I have never been worried in my life for someone except for my parents and on occasion, Dee. I can hear him getting closer up the stairs. He going to be happy to hear I'm going to leave with him.

I got in the bed to pretend I am sleeping. I put the covers over me to wait for his footsteps to enter the room. My heart is beating hard and I am so anxious. The footsteps got closer and then stop. What's wrong?

I pull the covers back with a smile on face and notice him standing there.

"What you doing here."

############################

Thanks for reading.....enjoy!