The End

4 years later......

Nena

"Baby girl get your shoes it's time to go home"

Jayden is about to be 4 years old and is my world. She asks about her daddy all the time and I will give her the same answer, the dead in Afghanistan. I can't tell her the truth. She looks like him every day with her curly black that comes down to her shoulders and his beautiful brown eyes. I have to smile a little bit knowing he lifted me apart of him. I know he is happy and a better place.

"Yes Mommy, granddad was teaching me how to play chess." She ran out of pops office with excitement in her face. I can't see my life without her.

My pops walked out of his office and kept his eyes on his granddaughter. We got over the situation. I think when he came downstairs to the basement and saw me have Pearl in my hand all was forgiving. I found out 2 weeks later I was pregnant with Jayden. I gave the life up and devoted my time to my daughter. I finally went back to school for nursing and became an RN. I took so many lives now it's time to save some.

"I need to talk to you." Pops turned around and walk straight into his office.

I bend down to Jayden. " Baby girl, you stay here, take this book and sit on the table." I hand her the book and made my way to pops office.

" Yes pops what you want." I sat down on the chair that was facing his desk.

" I need you now more than ever. I know you have this life for my granddaughter, but I can only trust you for the job. Now before you say no, I want you to understand you are good at what you do. I know you sacrificed so much, but it's time to get you ready for this life." Pops leaned back in his chair and looked in my eyes.

How can he aspected me to do this. I got so much to live for. Jayden can't be apart of this and I won't let her. I got the money and moved on with my life. Pay for school bought a house. I will not throw that all away for him.

" Pops...

" Remember what I can do to you. I don't like the word no....you know that!  Pops yelled. I will watch Jayden, I love being around her. She reminds me of you when you were that little." Pops took a sip of his soda in the can and waited for my answer.

He still has a hold on me. I see now he was waiting for Jayden to get old enough so I can continue to be his soldier. I have not touched Pearl since that night in the basement. I told myself will never will. But I see now I will never get loose from his claws.

"What you want me to do"

############################

Thanks, guys for reading. I hope you like. I was going to write a part 2, but I am going to leave it alone. I never knew anyone will read it. I edit my mistake and thanks for understanding. Check out my other work B.I.T.C.H  finishing this year!