Chapter 8: Food to Die for

AN: The big plot twist was Mon-El was going to come back and him and Kara would get back together. So now I have a new smaller plot twist starting in this chapter. Most of you guys will like it I think. Then I decided I didn't feel like writing Kara with that hag anymore. Plus he came back on the show so yeah that's enough garbage. I'm NOT hating on Chris! I love him, I just don't like Mon-El.

Sorry for the long wait, but hope u enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara's POV

It's quiet here, it's got cute little red bar stools, leather booths, a stage, a jukebox, and Wednesday nights are karaoke nights. Oh and the food is to die for!

It's been almost three months since I woke up, and I still haven't got my powers back. Everyone's been calling and checking up on me every two seconds, so when I get here I turn off my phone and enjoy myself and the fries, the fries are drop dead delicious!

I look up as the bell on the door rings and a tall, skinny, brunette woman walks in. She looks over at me and smiles as she starts walking towards me, "Hi, mind if I join you?" she asks
"No go ahead!" I say motioning to the seat across from me
"I've seen you in here a lot lately. What's your name?"
"Kara. Kara Danvers." I reply extending my hand for her to shake
"Nice to meet you Kara Danvers. I'm Lexa Woods." She smiles shaking my hand

Six o'clock soon turned to ten as we spent the time talking and laughing. I guess my luck ran out after I got home, cause I'm currently in bed trying to fall asleep but can't. I keep think about Lexa and her long dark hair, her beautiful forest green eyes, her amazing smile, and her laugh. She actually reminds a lot me of Lena.
     Being in and waking up from the coma changed me. I see everything differently, part of that is also probably because I still don't have my powers, so I have extra time. Now I make sure I have some alone time, which has made such a difference in how happy I am. I've also learned a lot about myself, like I'm actually really good at throwing knifes, but that's a story for another time. I just want to thank Rao for putting me in that coma in the first place, because if I wasn't, then I wouldn't be this happy right now.

~~~~~~~~~AN~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but hey it's an update! I'll try to update soon but I'm going to be really busy this semester so 🤷🏻‍♀️

P.S. that wasn't the whole 'plot twist' that's just the beginning. The question is where am I going to take this 'plot twist'??