Reunited Again

Ella's POV

Today is the first day of a new school I've had plenty of first days you would think I would be used to it by now but nope I'm still nervous, I'm an only child and my mom is in the hospital because her and I were in a car accident and I was in the better condition to go to school and so the doctors discharged me and I asked them to text me in case something happened. And my dad is no longer in the picture he died one year ago today of suicide and I'm the one that found him I needed 2 psychologists to help me get over the traumatic experience.

Stiles's POV

A beautiful girl walked in the classroom waiting for everyone to quiet down and sit in their seats. While she was waiting for that she was talking to Mr. Harris she looked familiar and I remembered that it was Ella Cook she moved away from Beacon Hills after her dad killed herself and she found him and I fell in love with her because of how cute she was and shortly after her dad died my mom died and if Ella could get through with this I could too. And it looked like he was laughing Mr. Harris never laughed. I know everyone thinks that I'm in love with Lydia that I have been since the third grade but no it was Ella it will always be Ella. But she never noticed me, she will never notice me unless I'm a jerk like Jackson and good at lacrosse and have a six pack so yea after Ella left I had to get my mind off her somehow so I saw Lydia so I thought that would work it did until Ella came back. I couldn't stop staring at her, because I knew her and I thought she wasn't going to recongize me. Mr. Harris introduced her to the class as Ella Cook and she wanted to say something to the class I could tell, and soon enough she did; "Mr. Harris can I say something to the class?" Ella asked and Mr. Harris said yes with a smile which is weird because he never smiles and this intriqued me what is it about this girl that makes Satan Jr. smile. "Hi everybody I can't wait to get to know each and every one of you and I really would love to be your friend. That is all thank you Mr. Harris for giving me some of your valuable time to let me say some thing to the class." And then she went to sit in the empty desk in front of me. Scott noticed that I was staring at her so he passed me a note saying "Dude just say 'hi' to her, I did with Allison and look where that got me ;)" I took his advice and tapped her shoulder. I can't believe that Scott didn't recognize her.

Ella's POV

I told the class how excited I was to be friends with all of them and then I gave a thank you to Mr. Harris for letting me use valuable class time to say something and he liked it apparently and I went to sit down in front of the cutest boy ever. Two minutes into the lecture he tapped my shoulder and I turned around and said "hey..." "Stiles, Stiles Stilinski" he told me, I whispered back "Hi, Stiles do you mind if we can pick this up after class?" and he said "no, I don't" and me being eager to learn I saw that Mr. Harris saw what happened and I knew that he wanted me to stay after class to talk about it. I have a secret, technically I have two secrets one is that I'm hard of hearing and the other thing is I know that the supernatural exists because my mom was best friends with Derek Hale's mom growing up and I would be there almost all the time, yes I used to live in Beacon Hills but we moved back because my mom knew that Stiles and Scott were going to need me I guess. Anyways Derek was like the brother I never had so I loved him so much. After class was over and the bell rang Mr. Harris asked me to stay over and Stiles was worried about me thinking he got me in trouble but he didn't so he asked me "Did I get you in trouble?" "No you didn't Stiles, go on I'll meet up with you in a couple min." and he walked out satisfied with that answer and I walked over to Mr. Harris. He said "I saw you talking to Mr. Stilinski during my lecture..." I was about to apologize but he continued, "but when I was about to say something you asked him to finish this up after class and turned around and listened to my lecture and very eager to learn, I've never had a student so eager to learn before and that impressed me, and with that you are excused" "Thank you Mr. Harris I have to work twice as hard as anyone here with my hearing loss so I might miss some few things here and there and I was wondering if you could record the lecture after class for me if that isn't a problem?" and he replied saying "Nope not a problem." and after that I left seeing Scott and Stiles pretending to hold a convosation and I talked to myself but in reality I was talking to Scott and I said to him "You can tell Stiles to stop worrying about me Scott, I'm fine and also tell him that I remember him from 3rd grade too and I know you can hear me and I know what you are and do you honestly think that Derek wouldn't keep in touch with me and catching me up on what has happened I'm going over there after school if you want to talk I'll do it with Derek." I went over to my locker and I got a text from my mom's Doctor saying "If you want to see her now will be the time to do it. We are afraid that she isn't going to make it through the night." and my face fell and I closed my locker getting ready to leave and I saw Stiles standing there and he startled me.