Love, Lies, and Stupidity

Still Stiles POV:

"But the thing I don't understand is you know Derek and I saw you hug him so who is he to you?" I asked Ella and she rolled her eyes and I prepared myself for a 'he is my boyfriend' explanation but I got something completely opposite of that "Derek is a childhood friend, my mum and his mum were good friends. And I know about werewolves Stiles, and Scott knows I know because that is what I was telling him after I left Mr. Harris's room and that is why he left without telling you anything at school. Also, Derek and I grew up together and we consider each other brother and sister and I have a secret that I can't tell you about Stiles you just have to trust me ok?" Wow I can't even wrap my head around any of this and I just stood there with a dumbfounded look on my face but I was also happy Derek isn't competition and I'm glad for that because if he was I would lose in an instant "I trust you Ella, I always had and always will." "Ok first of all you and Scott needs to go home we'll talk tomorrow I need time to grieve and I'll be fine I'll have Derek with me ok?" Ella asked me and I was ok with it but I forgot that she was without two parents and I was without one she must be so damaged but she puts on a face I really want to know what is going through her gorgeous little head right now "Ok gorgeous, you still have my number right text me if you need me day or night."

Derek's POV:

"Ella, don't jump, you and I have been through this before and trust me when I say the pain gets a little easier with time not a lot but a little." I heard Stiles say to Ella once I heard don't jump my heart was pounding I just lost my second mum I couldn't lose my sister from another mother she was all I had left but I calmed down when I heard her say "I'm not going to jump Stiles..." And I decided to let them have their own conversation in peace while I cry silent tears in the same spot I was since Ella left and waited for her to come back and I was so focused on how I'm going to protect my own sister and I didn't hear her come in so I jumped a tiny bit when she hugged me trying to comfort me when she saw my silent tears she knew that I didn't like crying in front of people especially her but I'll allow it because I never forgot how it felt when my real family died and it felt like this again so I just sobbed quietly into Ella's shoulder and she just hugged me tight to tell me that she isn't going any where "I love you so much and I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you and if my mum died without you being my big bro here I think I would have jumped and I know you know what I'm talking about, you overheard the start of our conversation but I don't care because I love you!" my heart literally broke in two hearing this and I'm glad about the fact that her mother was curious about the supernatural and sought us out. I was heartbroken when I found out she found her dad two years ago, I'll never forget how broken she was she loved her dad more than her mum, and she walked around like a zombie and it broke me to see her that way and apparently her leaving helped her and I'm glad. "Hey don't say that if you died I have nothing worth fighting for especially when Kate comes back." I told her I knew Kate was coming back Allison Scott's girlfriend is an Argent and her aunt is Kate. "That Bitch! if she comes back then I can't be blamed for what happens to her I don't even care what Allison thinks of me she is just a clueless future hunter." Ella told me, I chuckled at that it was funny because it was true.

Ella's POV:

Once he said something about Kate my heart rate was beating very hard out of rage and I knew Derek could here it but he was my anchor and he knew it so he wasn't worried and Kate killed innocent people she deserves to be dead not locked up I hate her she is insane and I don't like her approach to life. "Derek?" I say to him "hmm" Derek says "What would you have done if I died in that fire too?" I need to know that I'm doing a good thing by staying alive I need to be needed so I can fight. "I don't think I would have survived I love you I need you you are my little sister related or not and now I'm your guardian and when we fight the supernatural can you please listen to my orders?" Derek asked me and I always trust his judgements when it comes to fighting "I always listen to you when it comes to fighting because I trust your judgement but you don't trust mine." I told him.