Memory Lane

Scott's POV:

I was shocked that Ella still remembered us even more that she knew about werewolves and Derek Hale I have to go and see what she knows. As I was getting ready to leave to go to Derek's old house in the woods I got a text from Ella.

Text convo:

E: my mom just died Derek is living at my house now just stay put we will talk tomorrow.

S: okay I hope you are okay I know you don't want any sympathy but I can't understand what you are going through well I better go to bed night Ellie-bear.

E: Ellie-bear? haven't heard that nickname in forever and okay thanks Scotty-boy since we are using our old school nicknames now lol night Scotty.

I can't believe how strong she is being her dad died two years ago and her mom just died and she still wants to get out of bed and face all of this stuff head on. I remember how Stiles didn't even want to do anything when his mom died but when I told him how when Ella's dad died yea she walked around like a soulless human but she still did stuff that she needed to do and wanted to do, and that was all he needed if Ella could function slowly then Stiles could too. You could always know he loved that girl even when he claimed to love Lydia Martin I always knew it was Ella. So I got into bed and slept the night away patiently waiting till tomorrow to talk to Ella and Derek.