Hearts are Bound to be Broken

Still Ella's POV:

"WHAT! That won't and can't happen I need you!" Stiles shouted at me because he was scared,

"You don't need me Stiles, heck you can't even be in love with me."

"Yes I do and yes I can! And I am! What's wrong with loving and needing you?"

"Because I'm not normal!"

"Are you a werewolf?"

"No."

"Then you're normal to me!"

"Ugh! You don't get it Stiles and you never will."

"What don't I get Ella-Bella?! Please tell me and then maybe I'll understand."

"I'm Hard of Hearing Stiles, do you understand what that means?" I paused finally bring enough courage to look him in the eyes and he shook his head no so I continued on with my rant, "It means that I miss out on jokes and other stuff that I can't hear. That's why I'm not normal and that I will never be Stiles!"

"I don't care about that Ella."

"But I do Stiles! And eventually you will too."

"You don't know that for sure Ella."

"Yes I do Stiles...I am speaking from the past."

"The past is in the past the future can change!"
And with those last words from Stiles, he left and left me to my dreams and I was dreaming about my future and when I would die and I found out that I died saving an alpha from an alpha pack and I was glad that I saved him instead of Allison in the dream because who I saved had a brother and I know how much losing family hurts and I don't consider Allison as family because she is so whiny instead of being a hunter. ( sorry everyone who loves Allison I hope you don't stop reading this story. I will create some way to bring her back. ) I knew I couldn't tell Stiles when and how I die because he wouldn't let me fight and I couldn't tell Derek he would be more hurt than Stiles. He would tie me up with chain and rope and duct tape just to keep me in the house and from going to the fight. I do know that when we defeat the Darach and the alpha of alphas the nogistune is going to come.  When it does I know that I can't trust Stiles no matter how hard it will be, I will tune him out.

(I know that it is sooooo short but an update is an update. I will bring Allison back when it's time and but I need y'all to choose whose Allison is going to be with.)