Loners Realized They are Needed

Ella's POV:

"Do I need to, you are my baby sister. You don't care if you get hurt but I do and if you die I would literally go on a killing binge killing everyone that is responsible, Ella do you understand me?" Derek asked me I mean it would make everything much easier if I was a werewolf but I had to have a certain power. "Oh, Derek you don't need to do that besides I'm special. And how are we going to deal with mom?" I asked Derek knowing I couldn't get through the funeral costs and everything even though I was very close friends with Derek I was also 'friends' with Stiles I've loved him ever since third grade. "We will figure it out its what we do, we figure things out but do you still want to go to school or do you want to be homeschooled because I can't help you with the gossip mill at school?" Derek told me I knew I wanted to stay home and be schooled there but the logical part of my brain told me not to run away from problems. "No, I'm going to school mom told me not to run from problems face them head on if I didn't do that I bet I wouldn't be your sister right now Derek."

Derek's POV:

"No, I'm going to school mom told me not to run from problems face them head on if I didn't do that I bet I wouldn't be your sister right now Derek." When I heard these words come out of Ella's mouth I smiled and I don't usually do that but she is family and family has a in to my heart she knows what to say and what buttons to push to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. "Ok, well let's go back to your place. Hey Ella, do you think I could uh..." "Oi! Derek I know what you are going to say and you don't have to ask you are allowed to move in I know you still live in that old excuse of a house in the woods." she said cutting me off I was cautious asking her because I didn't want to be disrespectful her/my mom just died.

Ella's POV:

I was in Derek's SWEET camereo and I told him "Have I ever told you how much I loved this car when you first got it?" he chuckled "I loved it too that's why I got it, maybe if I need you to I'll let you drive it." "Yes! you are the best brother ever! I love you Derek nothing you do or say will make me hate you unless you die than yeah I'm going to hate you." I told him with a serious look on my face. "Wow I'm not going to die Ella you know that I can't die."