What is Love any more

Your p.o.v

I decided to ask him who he was later and watch the shop to see what will happen. Thomas walked out of the shop to see a lonely Markimoo. He asked if Mark had seen me. Mark shook his head, grabbed his ice cream, and began to lick it. Did he not care? Thomas started to panic. He went to other people in the area and asked if they had seen me. No one had seen me.  After a while of searching he gave up, threw out my ice cream, and walked home with Mark like nothing happened. I was in tears. The boy next to me hugged me. It felt warm and loving. Soon I stopped crying. I still had a lot of pain left in me but I decided to hide it. "Who are you?" I finally asked. He smiled, held out his hand, and yelled "My name's Dark!" He had excitement in his voice. He told me that Thomas and Mark didn't love me anymore and that he does. He said I will be his sister and live with him and his brother. I decided to go with him. Before I knew it we were in front of a mansion. He was looking up at it with a goofy smile plastered across his face. I took this moment to analyze him closely. He looked exactly like my brother except for his eyes. They still had the warm chocolate brown Mark had, but the had a hint of glowing red that showed hatred. He told me that the red was to tell those who hurt me to back off and fear him. I felt safe around. I knew I was safe around him.