What have I done?!

Anti's p.o.v

I felt horrible! If I had known the girl was Y/N's friend I would have never touched her! And to make matters worse, Dark has a crush on the girl. Y/N said she never wanted to see me again. When she said that my heart stopped. I was in tears. I had fallen in love with her when I was 7 and I just ruined any chance of me being with her in the future. Soon she had to leave because Dark was taking her and Amy I think her name was on their first killing spree for Y/N's birthday. I was supposed to go too but Dark AND Wilfred said I should stay at the mansion because of what happened. "You like her. Don't you?" Wilfred said, breaking the silence. I decided to respond with "Yeah. Before I messed it up". Wilfred looked at me in confusion. "But you didn't mess it up. She's just going through some things". He said taking a sip of his coffee that I didn't know he made. "You mean like..." I trailed off. Wilfred laughed at me and said "Since she was 10". Ew, I thought to myself. Wilfred just started to laugh again. "Girls get mood swings and things like that so it should pass over soon... Hopefully." He said. So this might pass over easily. But it won't be that easy I mean, I almost killed her best friend. After Wilfred and I had our little 'chat', Dark, Amy, and Y/N walked in. Y/N was drenched in blood. She stomped upstairs with Amy not far behind. Dark sat down with Wilfred and I. After some silence, Dark spoke up saying "She isn't stable anymore".