That Moment...

~Sorry about all the time skips. I'm lazy OK~

Mark's p.o.v

I don't know what I'm hearing. I don't BELIEVE what I'm hearing. She's alive. After all these years, she's still alive. But the one thing I don't get is that she's at Area 51, and not as a staff member. (I don't fucking know!). Apparently she has been there for 12 years. Now I just have to find out what she did for the other 9 years. I decided to bring Jack along with me since he knows pretty much everything about my sister, and he REALLY wanted to meet her. To be honest, Area 51 is just like prison, except the prisoners are kinda gross. Except for Y/n ofcourse. But there was one thing that really stood out to me. Y/n would go everywhere this girl with pink hair went. And they're the only humans other than the guards. Finally. They're coming. "Hello! I'm Amy!" The girl with pink hair said.  "And you two probably know who this lovely girl is." she said as she smiled towards my sister. "I'd be surprised if you did." Y/n said. "What are you talking about? Of course I know you. You're my baby sister." I don't know what's wrong with her. "Don't call me that you ass." Amy and Jack started to look worried. "I think it's time to go Y/n." Amy tried to remove her from her seat but failed. "NO! I going to explain to this ass the pain I went through! You left me! It was like I didn't exist! Thomas at least looked for me!" I can't believe it. She thinks I didn't look for her. Really. "You wanna know why I stood there?! Huh?! YOU WANNA KNOW! BECAUSE I WAS SCARED! I WAS TERRIFIED! ALL THESE THOUGHTS CAME TO MIND! WHAT IF YOU WERE KIDNAPPED?! WHAT IF YOU WERE MURDERED?! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" By now I was crying. And so was Y/n. "You're lying. YOU'RE LYING!" Soon guards started speed walking over to her. Next thing I knew...

BOOM!!!!!!

The wall exploded. And the people I saw walk through it were the last 3 people Jack and I wanted to see.

~This ain't the only chapter today. Sorry about slow updates. I have a terrible case of writer's block.~