Locked up!

Your p.o.v

It was my 14th birthday. Amy and I were in my room talking about how she should date my brother Dark. Soon Wilfred came in saying we were needed down stairs. When we got down stairs, I was stunned to see all my friends yelling "Surprise"! It was a party for me. I loved everything about it. Except one thing. Anti was there. The party went on for six hour and I had enough. I dragged Amy to an over populated area where all these humans were gathered for some celebration. Dark had Lucifer turn Amy into a demon so our family would not be shunned because of our relationship with her. This meant that killing with her is easier to get away with, since she is way faster now. We had killed almost everyone there until Amy disappeared. I didn't know why until I was shocked by something and knocked out.

Amy's p.o.v     ~Finally~

OMG. OMG! They caught Y/N! What am I gonna do?! I have to get Dark! I ran back to the mansion, practically yelling what happened when I got there. When I finished, Anti was on the verge of a panic attack. He zipped past with Dark not far behind. I went along as everyone else stayed at the mansion. 'Assholes' I thought as we began to search for Y/N and where they might have taken her.