Maya

Dear Nobody,
I don't believe that your lying to me. I also don't believe that you have an underhanded scheme or ulterior motive for being my anonymous friend. We've been writing to each other for some time now, I may not know your name or face, but I know your personality. I know who you are. I went to the party last night, contrary to popular belief I'm not really a party girl. I only went in hopes of getting closer to finding you. Also no one knows I'm bi other than you, so please keep it a secret. Of course I want another hint so here is another fun fact. I have a half sister. Now who she is or how that happened is a story for another time. In fact I only found out about her this morning! Anyway back to last night, you know, I actually don't like Lucas. I think he's an ass and I can't stand him. (I guess that's 2 facts in 1 letter. I expect 2 hints in your next one) What's up with you? You always seemed sweet and kind in your letters, well up until the most recent one. Are you ok? I consider you my friend even if you can't believe the fact. I want to make sure you're alright. What caused you to be so cold to me in that letter? But I'm not mad or anything. I still love you, remember?

Love,
Maya Hart