Maya

What did I want? What would be best for me? What would be best for Riley? How do I keep myself from hurting her, and myself? All these questions were racing through my head as I thought about what had just happened. "Farkle?" I asked my old friend. "Yeah?" he answers. "What does Riley want?" I finally say. That was the most important thing, what she wanted, because all I care about is her. "She wants to be happy." Farkle admits. At that moment I knew exactly what I wanted, I knew what I had to do. "Farkle, there are a lot of things that I don't know and will probably never understand. The world is full of people, places, ideas, and mysteries. There are very few things that I'm sure about, very few things I believe in. My mom, Shawn, and my new half-sister; they're all I know, they are everything to me, but there is one person that I love more than all of them combined, one person who I love so much that I'm amazed that I can even feel it so deeply. I love her so much it kills me, because I am completely, totally, insanely, deeply, surely, obsessively, and happily in love with Riley Matthews. That's what I'm 100% sure of." I ranted out. Once Farkle and I both processed everything I had just said, it all clicked into place, it all made sense. "You really love her?" Farkle confirms with a grin. "No, I am really in love with her." I corrected him with a smile. He chuckles, but I know that he's happy with how I corrected him. Now I had to actually talk to Riley, and confess my feelings to her before it's too late. "Now If you'll excuse me, I have a beautiful, funny, smart, kind, and wonderful girl to talk to." I shouted to Farkle as I ran out of the park and towards Riley's house. As I ran I had only one thought. I love you Riley Matthews, and I'm never letting you go ever again.