Maya

This was it. I was standing in the park waiting for my Riles to show. I honestly couldn't even think about the fact that she might not come at all, I always thought Hope was for suckers but I have hope about this. I have hope in her, she is my hope. I checked the time for the millionth time in my phone. 6:57. It felt like 7 was never gonna come, I needed her and I wouldn't lose her again. I love her, I knew that for sure. I loved her the first time we met in her bay window, I just didn't know how much until middle school. But then she and I drifted apart. She started getting distant and I started getting scared that if Riley knew how I felt she wouldn't feel the same and that it would ruin our friendship. I just hope this is enough, that somehow when I tell her I love her, she'll stay. I knew it was hopeless, there's no way she felt the same, but some small part of me still thinks I might have a chance. My thoughts were interrupted by a tall brunette walking towards me. "Maya!" I heard my name being called and I turned around to find myself face to face with my former friend, my classmate, my former shoulder to cry on, the one person who promised to always be there. "Look before you say anything, I need to ask you a question." The brunette said sternly. I nodded and paid close attention for the first time in my life. "You're my friend Maya, and I'm sorry that I broke my promise but I need you to know that I support you and I want you to be happy. I love you so much and you mean a lot to me, but I need to know that you're serious about this. That you're committed to this relationship, I know how you feel so tell me, are you sure that this is what you want?" I was at a blank. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't expected this conversation to happen, I didn't even realize that if I back out or we break up, it would destroy me, and more importantly it would destroy Riley.

Letters To You - RilayaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara