Ch.1

"Welcome Home"

"Do you like the house?" Alejandro asked the dark haired girl.

She nodded.

"V-very pretty".

"Camila?"Sinu called out for her daughter "We're home!".

"Coming!"She shouted back shutting her laptop and running downstairs to her parents stopping when she saw a girl about her age talking to her Father "Who's this?".

"This is Lauren"Sinu smiled rubbing the girls arm gently feeling the girl tense "She'll be staying with us-actually in your room".

"I don't want to hear anything about it,okay?"Ale was quick to say before camila had said anything.

"But dad!"Camila Whined ignoring what he just said.

"What did I just say?"Ale said shaking his head.

"Can't she sleep on the couch?"Camila suggested.

"In the kitchen"Ale scoffed "Now".

Camila glared at the girl before taking a few steps down and walking past her and into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about Her"Sinu apologized.

"It's o-okay"She shrugged it off her heart was pounding out her chest. This girl Camila already scares the shit out of her.

"What's your problem?"He asked angrily leaning against the cabinet with his arms Crossed "You don't even the know the girl!".

"Exactly!, I don't know her and you want me to share a room with her?"Camila asked defending herself.

"Camila, she has been through shit and I will not have you giving attitude to her"Ale gave a stern face at camila.

"I've been through shit too!"Camila shouted louder than she intended to "Welcome to the fucking world!".

"Camila, I have no doubt that you've been through shit but this-this girl has definitely been through worse I can assure you" Ale shakes his head "I don't care what you want she is sleeping in your room".

Camila sighed.

"What's up with you,today?"He asked confused "This isn't like you".

"I'm sorry, I just-just can't deal with anything today"

"Why not?"

"Shawn broke up with me"Camila sighed running her hands through her hair.

"Mija, I'm so sorry"He sighed shaking his head wrapping his arms around her "I'll kill him".

"Sounds like a plan"She laughed.

"She won't stay in your room for long,okay?"He gently rubbed her arms "Just until we fix up the guest room".

Camila nodded looking at the girl and her mom talking.

"Would you like to take a shower?"Sinu asked the girl.

"C-can I?"she spoke quietly.

Sinu smiled reaching for the girls hand but before Sinu could grab her hand the dark haired girl had ranked her hand away covering her face quickly.

"I won't hurt you"Sinu said putting her hands up "I'll take you to the shower?".

She slowly nodded lowering her hands down from her face and following Sinu upstairs.

"What's up with her then?"Camila asked looking back at Ale "Why she here?".

"Can we talk about this in the morning?"Ale yawned stretching his arms out.