Ch.4

"We're going to school?"

Camila smiled at the green eyed girl seeing her slowly rise up with nala in her hands. "Yep,I've got the shower running upstairs for you as we speak".

"Do I have to go?"

Camila sat down next to Lauren with a safe distance so she wouldn't make the girl uncomfortable. "Unfortunately, yes" Camila laughed remembering her first day of school and how she ran out the school screaming. "I'll be there with you if it makes it any better".

Lauren didn't say anything staying quiet while yawning a bit.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Camila got up and checked through the window seeing Dinah eating a bagel, Normani on her phone, and Ally waving at her. She rolled her eyes laughing opening the door letting the girls in.

"You guys got food?"Dinah asked walking into the kitchen already going through the fridge.

"Dinah, you're eating g a bagel as we speak"Normani sat down waving at Lauren, who waved back shyly.

"Your point?"Dinah muffled with a bagel in her mouth peaking her head out the fridge.

"Good morning!"Ally smiled sitting in front of Lauren giving her a hash brown from McDonald. Lauren looked at her confused as she tilt her head "Go on take it".

She grabbed the hash brown and ate it licking her lips then taking another bite munching it down smiling and thanking Ally.

"You're welcome,Boo"

"Lauren are you ready to take a shower?"Camila asked.She nodded smiling walking up stairs and closing the door.

"I'll be in my parents room using their bathroom"Camila yawned going up stairs while the girls talked with Each Other.

"They have cheese cake!"Dinah shouted happily taking out the box and grabbing a knife cutting one slice and biting it. "Want some?"

"Use a plate!"Normani shouted running over there and grabbing a plate placing it down while wiping Dinah's hands clean. "Much better".

"Do you want some?"Dinah asked again.

"One slice wouldn't hurt"Normani shrugged licking her lips. Dinah cut one slice for Normani placing it next to her piece. She took a bite out of it and moaned out loud "Holy shit this is good!".

"Waffle house is better"Ally shrugged.

"Cheese cake on a waffle?"Dinah suggested.

"That would ruin the waffle!*Ally complained.

"That would ruin the cheese cake!"Dinah mimicked.

"Ladies! Let's be calm about this?"Normani had her hands up with cheese cake crumbs on her face.

"There's only one way to settle this"Dinah Said putting down her cheese cake down.

"We have to make a waffle with cheese cake on top!"Ally shouted getting up from her seat and taking out an apron from her backpack and tying it on.

"What? No!"Normani shouted shaking her head.

"Yes!"Dinah yelled putting her cheese cake up in the air "Cheese cake waffle!" Then took a bite out if her cheese cake.

"You guys are not going to have a damn waffle battle in my house...again"Camila shakes her head coming down stairs with Lauren behind her. "Let's go before we're late".

She fleft out the house with Lauren next to her leaving the three girls looking at each other laughing.
_

"You have two classes with Me!"Normani smiled at Lauren going in for a high-five soon cursing herself out when she saw Lauren flinched.

"You have One class with me"Dinah smirked wiggling her eyes "Chemistry".

"Dinah, Don't blow anything up"Ally scolded.

"One time! Its was one time!" Dinah whined.

"One class with me also"Ally smiled "Math is going to Bella boring".

"Also, One class...Pe, I guess would be fun?"Camila shrugged.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

The bell had rang and the girls split up. Normani walked in with Lauren behind her and sat down in the back puling out the chair next to her for Lauren. "Everything will be fine".

Lauren's breath quickened as she down playing with her fingers looking down at her lap. Normani slowly approached the girl rubbings circles on her back and giving her hand to the girls. She stared playing with normani's fingers which made her smile seeing kaurne calm down.

"Who's this hottie?"A boy with bown and a British accent asked looking Lauren up an down smirking a bit.

"Lauren, Now turn around and mind your damn business"Normani said waving off the boy who rolled his and turned around groaning.

Everyone was looking at Lauren watching g her everyroom and all she could do was burry her head into Normani's neck. "Make them stop looking,Please"

"Can y'all mind your damn business and turn the fuck around?"Normani Stared at the people watching them turn around slowly. She felt Lauren giggle and decided at the moment she wanted that as her ring tune.

"Thank you"Lauren smiled.

"Anytime"Normani shrugged wiping Lauren's tears away "Dont worry about them,okay?".

Lauren nodded playing with normani's fingers once again being distracted.

|A/N|
this ones a bit short...but I wanted to give you guys a new chapter so...here ya go:)

Also, I have a Instagram for my wattpad...its basically the same as my wattpad username.