Ch.2

Guys the fucking album is out😭😭STREAM THAT SHIT, BUY THAT SHIT, GIFT THAT SHIT, LETS GET IT TO NUMBER ONE😭😭😭

Dinah walked in slowly about to say something but she heard a small yawn from the other side of the living room. She looked over and saw a dark haired girl sitting up slowly rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Lauren?"Camila walked over to the couch sitting next to the girl, who backed up slowly scared of what Camila might do "I have a couple of friends over is that okay?".

Lauren gulped looking at the other three girls giving her a small wave with a smile. They looked intimating to her but she agreed either way, she didn't want to get in trouble then get punished.

Camila nodded scanning Lauren's facial expression tense up a little bit but she wasn't sure what to do "Hey, I left a tooth brush up stairs for you. Do you remember where the bathroom is?".

Lauren nodded walking past the girls and up stairs into the bathroom seeing a blue toothbrush on the counter.

"What's her name?"Dinah asked taking a seat on the couch along with the other girls.

"Lauren"Camila answers picking up the TV remote "I really don't know shit about her".

"Nothing at all?"Ally asked raising and Eyebrow.

Camila shakes her head shrugging "Nada".

Lauren comes back down stairs not really sure were to go so she just sits on the stairs looking around the living room admiring how nice it looked. Camila turned around looking at Lauren smiling kindly.

"My mom left a place for you in the kitchen"She said getting up and walking over to Lauren putting her hand out waiting for Lauren to grab it "I won't hurt you".

Lauren gulped looking at the hand then back up at Camila before she finally grabbed it and walked with Camila into the kitchen. She grabbed Lauren's plate along with a girl and walked back into the living room placing the plate down on the coffee table and sat down making Lauren also sit down since they were still holding hands.

Lauren looked at the plate biting her lip waiting for Camila to say she can eat but she never said anything Which left Lauren starving. Camila finally noticed Lauren wasn't eating "You don't like the food?".

Lauren shakes her head quickly "I-im just waiting f-for you to s-say I can e-eat". Camila looked at the girls before looking back at Lauren "You don't Have to wait for me. Eat whenever you want, okay?".

Lauren nodded slowly gulping as she took her fork and started digging in taking in each bite and savoring the taste. She closed her eyes smiling while munching on the food. Feeling eyes looking at her she opened one eye seeing all the girls look at her amused "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-".

"You don't need to apologize".Ally smiled kindly "Just eat, baby".

Lauren smiled widely nodding her head muttering a 'thank you'.

"Oh shit, I should probably let go of your hand, huh?" Camila let go of Lauren's hand feeling a little empty so she began rubbing her hands together. She didn't mind holding Lauren's hand it felt perfect shit...it fit perfect.

The girls all smiled seeing Lauren take a big bite of her food smiling.

"My name is Dinah"She smiled waving "But you can call me tonight" Sending a wink Lauren's way which caused the Cuban to blush and almost choke on her pancakes "Or daddy. I'm good with either one".

Normani slapped Dinah's arm playfully sending her a glare "I'm Normani but you can call me Mami".

"Like if that was any better!"Dinah laughed.